Anyone know why justbanANNAz is gone?

Level 1 means she got banned and didn't deactivate herself, right? 😱😱😱

1mo According to TakeMaker the level might go up again after some time so forget about that
1mo Got a message from her, she deactivated herself

Most Helpful Girl

• No idea... wouldn't surprise me if she just got sick of gag. I think she came off as pretty tired in her posts recently. She used to be very feisty and would stick up for her opinions, but for a while now it seems that she'd ignore people who replied to her posts and was never in the mood for discussions or debates, even neutral ones.

but wouldn't she keep her xp and everything if she would have deactivated herself?

well, maybe an admin can tell us if you lose your XP only when you get kicked out and not when deactivating yourself

@xHoneyxbeex

Lumos and asker - I checked my old deactivated accounts (master) and (level 5) are still there with the "Not Active Anymore" strip

Most Helpful Guy

• She had been waiting for some time to be selected as an Administrator hoping it would put an end to her financial woes. When she was finally offered the position and discovered the remuneration for same was a mere $15.00 per month and two GAG Administrator tee shirts, she became apoplectic and disappeared.

What Girls Said 14

• Whoa! No way! 😮 That's crazy.

• 1|2

I am really late to the party but just noticed this was shocked! She was like one of the first people I met on here when I first joined lol

• No, it doesn't mean she got banned. Sometimes when you deactivate it takes a day or two to go back to your level. Don't know why.

you mean you drop to level 1 and then after some time you get back to what you were?

oh okay lol... so you got experience with this lol 😂

Yeah, I've had a few accounts :)

• Awww that sucks. :(

• I didn't even realize 😳😭

I tagged her a couple of hours ago and saw now when checking back on it had no link to the profile anymore...

if you deactivate yourself you keep your XP, right?

• Oh no! :'( jeez I hope she resurfaces sometime soon, she was like my idol on here! :(

• I doubt she got banned, she must of deactivated? But why? 😱

I don't know, I read something like that before. and if I check users of which I know that they deactivated themselves... they either show no XP or they still have their level. justbanANNAz got set back to level 1.

maybe they changed it... I don't know.

Oh yeah you're onto something.. Damn 😐 I really wonder what happened now

• Awh I actually liked her haha I wonder why she deactivated

• I didn't even realize. She's not back? Maybe she's on holiday?

• No way, when did this happen?

I tagged her 8 or 7 hrs ago and I think I didn't notice it not working... now when I checked back on that question, the tag didn't work anymore so I checked and it showed deleted

• I do not know why. Maybe she was so sick of the too much hate on this site?

• Like consultant, she probably took her points and booked. Glad they are both long gone. Attention No Getters

What did u dislike about both of them? Anna seemed chill to me!

@Prof_Don we followed each other but friendships changed. Not my doing though.

• I have no idea about the real reason why she's gone. She probably got sick and tired of this site.

• Who?

What Guys Said 27

• Hmm something was up, she went a little quiet and disinterested at the end for sure. Unfortunately there are always these one or two unstable blue individuals that follow the better known girls around the site trolling spamming absolute nonsense on every opinion lol.

@jxpxtxr knows what I mean.

I know it is impossible to stop but it is getting annoying - I hope she sets up a new account - I have been here about a year and a half through a few accounts - I am sure there has been loads but I would say I have seen at least 15 girls either leave or have to set up super quiet new accounts because of unwanted attention.

Oh yeah I do 😪 Although I'm by all means not well known on here haha

• Hard to believe she would get banned, she didn't strike me as the sort - I think she must have deactivated - If she has, I am really sorry to see her go.

• Shhhhhit, she was like and uber master aussie gagette. She had all the xper points. I wonder what got her? 😐

• Aw that sucks. She had been a member of this site for longer than most.

• Wouldn't know. Was blocked by her quite some time ago.

• That's very surprising actually as high as her status was on here. Still its nowhere near the surprise or shock as it was after MissNowhere deactivated

• A lot of gaggers tell me this is common, that it's fun for a while but then they get totally sick of stuff and just say adios.

• Damn, that sucks... she was cool. I hope she comes back. I can't see someone like her getting banned though.

• Anna was the homie! I'll just have to keep contact with her through other means. :-/

• Lol don't be so sure

• That actually makes me kind of sad, I enjoyed talking to her.

• We bumped heads initially but she was cool. No idea.

• I told her to stahp sending me nudes but.. She didn't listen...

• Hmm dunno...
    Maybe she's just tired of this and ask to be a level 1 again... to lose the temptation to come again?

Hard to imagine a GaG without the bananas girl, this is weird.

• WHHHHAT NOOOOI

• @justbanANNAz is gone wow

• I message her through. Instagram. I'll see what happened to her

• Damn no idea...

• Have no clue and i don't care.

• lol she got banned?

she seems like the last person who would get banned

not sure, that's why I'm asking

i wasn't really asking you dude.. it was kinda a rhetorical "im shocked" kind of question

• *Wipes sweat off forehead*

• OMG! 💔🍌
    I haven't been on in a few days and just saw this. I can't believe she left. She was one of the coolest people on GAG and one of the best editors. I will seriously miss her. I really hope she comes back.

• Good riddance.

• Once you go black you never go BACK !

• another catfish bites the dust
    nothing of value was lost

When One Master leaves another one is always in place.. me today. lolxx

It's easy to call someone a catfish when you go anon. Buck up or stfu, with all due respect.

^-^

@Smmyskittles truth is still truth regardless of how or by whom it is said