If a gag user was anonomously trolling (offensively) online and their account has been frozen and under review by administration does?

That mean that the Admins know who you are? Who are the adminis on this site?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao, did you just blow your cover? ;p

Most Helpful Guy

• The admins can see every anon user. I am not sure if they just see the user name instead of anonymous or if they have to open a menu to see it.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, the admins can see who is behind anonymous posts. That's how those that troll and are offensive all the time can still have their accounts banned and/or frozen if they continue with their poor behavior.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes they do that has happened to my past accounts one too many times. You probably will get deleted just like they deleted me. But you can resurrect just as I have done.

• The ubers are constantly freezing me. They really dislike me for some reason.

• of course. Admins can see all users.

Who are the admins.

Can you show me?

nope i forgot theyre username. Im not interested in memeorizing their username lol