Have you ever seen a post on here (or any other Q&A site) about you or that you thought was about you?

I get really self conscious if I post about someone on here, for some reason I think they're going to realize I am talking about them. As far as I know they aren't users on here or anything, but I get nervous that somehow they are going to realize I am posting questions about her and our relationship? I try to be very generic whenever I ask a personal question about a relationship. But have you guys ever seen or thought you saw a post about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not think this site gets a lot of people from the dating sites so I think you are safe so that they won't see a post from you from someone you are dating.

You may see a post about you from other posters at G&Gs but I bet even those are few.

I use to be on a discussion board for one of the big dating sites and even there, it was rare for someone to feel like one of their dates would see their posts. And there, 1 ) a lot were on the dating site hosting the discussion board and 2) the people posting there shared a lot. It was a real community were the posters were real people to you. You felt you knew them or it easily was done if you read their posts.

So if posters at that place were not that scared to be found out then posters here I think should feel more secure. This site definitely has less exposure than that site.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, I think so early on in the piece, but now idgaf... just box on and do what I do, try not to intentionally offend, enjoy the company of so many awesome people on here, etc

What Girls Said 6

• I've seen a post on here about me, but it wasn't negative.

• YES
    That's why there's no pic of me on my profile anymore

• nope.

• Haha yes, good times

• Yes, and it was all true. This is gag for ya.

• I never had that experience. I don't think anyone I know would post a question about me.

What Guys Said 1

• Plenty. Lol. Most of them get deleted pretty quickly.