When you post a question are you looking more for the immediate answer from someone, or to start a conversation?

• Immediate Answer
  • The Conversation
3mo To clarify the immediate answer, I mean to just get the answer and not engage in that person anymore and look for another answer from a different person.

Most Helpful Girl

• For the most part, an immediate answer. There can be some conversation, but I am not going to be on here for long periods of time.

What Girls Said 7

• I prefer the conversation. This site is a little different than what I would expect from a "discussion board". They have mechanisms in place that end conversations: most helpful answer closes a thread and they will automatically close a thread if there has not been a response within a certain timeframe.

Personally, I would prefer if they would leave every thread open. There could be more discussion within a thread and a thread could be later resurrected. The people that are still on this site that were on this site when that thread first happened may even find it beneficial to see how their thoughts have changed since the last time that thread was around. And new people would benefit from a more in depth conversation about a topic.

The more people can discuss the better. I will always believe that is the case.

I just wish this site felt like a place where I could come to discuss things versus a place I randomly visit to throw some random opinions at some random people. Unfortunately the latter is more true for me.

• I'm looking for more of an immediate answer because truth be told, I sincerely am not going to have desire and interest in having a conversation with just anyone here. If I don't like someone's vibe or the tone that someone use when they speak, then they're basically incapable of having my attention in the way that they'd want it and there will be a certain lack of movement and activity in the conversation they're trying to have.

Would it be fair to say that you are still open to, or looking for that like minded person to engage with about a topic?

That does make a lot of sense.

Most of the time I am asking questions on here it's to learn as much as I can about something who knows more about it than I do, and then to see what else they have to "teach" me. And I would rather talk to people who seem very nice, and don't judge people for asking questions or the things they ask about.

I just can't lol The way I view it is that I'm here during my free time for leisure so if you're not someone I'd want to enjoy my free time with, then why should I give a certain level of attention and consideration? I shouldn't lol

That's a good attitude. Just remember that not everyone is at a level to be teaching you.

• I do look for the immediate opinions, but I do like some of the conversations that follow.

Are you hoping for that conversation when you are posting the question in the first place?

Nah, not usually. My questions aren't anything too serious, but I do end up with some fun and sometimes serious discussions either way.

That is cool. That is what I usually hope for more than just someone who will post an answer and not really explain themselves.

• Answers are preferable.

I mean do you just want to read that persons answer and not reply or would you rather reply and talk more about it?

Thank you for your help tho. :)

No problem

• I am yet to post a question.

• Just an answer is okay with me, as long as it gets some attention.
    What I don't like, is when I Answer a question and someone never gives MHO and gag has to do it.

I like to hope that people are up for "talking more" about the topic I post. Sometimes I reply to them and they never answer me.

I will admit that it's usually cause I ask a question to gain insight about women in general (like you think could happen on a site like this) but some people take it personally and call you names for being curious about something you know nothing about.

Feel free to follow me so we can help each other out more.

Consider the Site Now, hun, it has changed, which is why I was very excited to make my Level so I can Rest more Easy now and call the shots on my own end with not being so Available all of the time.. lol.
      Sure, hun, I will now. xx

• Answers. I appreciate immediate ones more.

I realized I didn't clarify something...

Would you rather just see the answer and leave it alone, or do you want to ask that person more about what they thing?

What Guys Said 6

• The only question I've asked has been in depth so it's been a conversation with everyone.

If I was asking "rate pls 1-10" I'd appreciate just an answer.

I get what you are saying. I tend to ask somewhat basic questions but then ask more in reply when I see they are open to sharing more info with me about the topic or into another topic.

• Immediate answer, most def. However, conversations are always welcomed as long as they're relevant.

• both

• I just want tons of replies so I don't have to feel so lonely. . . lol

• Conversation cuz I get lonely

• The Conversation