Does it piss you off when people say that there are literally no attractive people on this website?

I understand a good majority of this website are basement dwellers but I've noticed that Pink Anon (18-24) always fucking says that there is not ONE attractive member on this website. As if pink anon is just so fucking hot that her standards don't match with anyone on here. @rgb008 is hnng even though avatar is now a pokemon so she is now a confirmed basement dweller. She can say it because she is hnng. As for 4/10 pink anons that think they are 8/10s.. fck off. I can list people on here that are model tier. You aren't impressing anyone by acting like your standards are just that fucking high. We all know you a 4/10 in real life. Not fooling anyone. Stay mad.

• Yes it pisses me off.. the people that say that are 4/10s
  • Nah.. GAG users are ugly af. Not one attractive user on here (But I still hang out here so that's obv not a lie)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't piss me off, but it's a deluded mindset. There are attractive people here period and I mean objectively not subjectively. How attractive is up for debate, personally I don't think there are 10/10 girls myself but eh whatever.

There will be the one pink anon along to downvote me for saying that.

What Girls Said 45

• Not really. The only reason I've been hanging around this site for so long and managed to keep my sanity is in check is by accepting the fact that 99% of it's users will throw out insults and make statements like that (that there are no goodlooking people on here) because they're bitter af and that's how they've chosen to cope with their insecurities.

• People actually come to this site for the sole purpose of trying to hook up with hot looking people? Really GaG? Really?

• I believe it's the Newbies who Say this, @Fearless_banana
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• It's not worth getting pissed over for me, it does provide me with a pity-chuckle though. Not everyone on G@G looks like an actual troll.

i303.photobucket.com/.../troll.jpg

• I think we're all fucking hot.

• If I thought this was a dating site, I might care. But since it's not, I give no phucks.

• ehh I think some people are just trying to look cooler than they are.

• For the first time I actually agree with you Lol there's some hot people on here... too bad @TrueExo left he was one of the hot ones.

• It's useless to get bothered over those users. They're entitled to their opinions, but I do have to disagree with them. Sure, not everyone is gorgeous, but there are attractive users here.

• Lol nah,
    I think that some people pay too much attention to this website.
    I really don't care what they say, I don't even care that much what people I know think about my appearance, if they are not close ones and of course I don't put so much weight on the opinions of people who I've never met and never meet ever.

• Ummm. No. It does not piss me off if people think there are no attractive people on this site... literally. lol!

I do get pissed off when people waste my time thinking this might be a real question and not a bitch session. If you want to call these people out, call them out privately and in your own time and don't waste my time. Like you did here.

I respectfully suggest you get a life away from here for a bit. It might do you good.

• Nah there's actually quite few hots guys on here ^.^
    Your one of them lol

Don't mind me just using your opinion to post my own lol.

Excuse me I'll have you know I live upstairs until we move into our new house then I'll live in the basement lol *faceplam* wasn't my choice though lol.

• I don't care. But they're are a lot of attractive users on here! That pink anon is probably on when us north Americans log off 😂😂 bahhahaha

• 0|0
  • I don't understand this either. People on this site must have high standards. I very rarely see an unattractive person on here. I'm always shocked when I see a girl calling herself ugly when it's not even close. If some of these girls are ugly than I must be hideous.

• Indeed!
    They are probably Xper level 1 trying to use this site as "Tinder 2.0" thinking that they look like IG models. 😂

• It doesn't piss me off but they're wrong, bcromartie is a TOTAL babe, and I wouldn't kick DodgersGM out of bed either...

• yeah, just look at me how can you say there is no attractive people

• Actually it's fearless bananas stage... His question so bye now

• It doesn't make me angry or anything, it's whatever. I've had messages saying to prove how good looking (or not) I am on here, more than other forums. Only a few people have seen me. I'm sure there are attractive people on here. I'd just ignore the ones trying to rile others up.

• I honestly don't care lol

• Yeah it probably irritates me a lot more than it should tbh.

• Most are probably trolls to be honest. Though I haven't seen a legit gorgeous dude on here, I can admit there are both attractive dudes and girls.

I tend not to listen to people who complain about this, I don't really care.

• It is pretty annoying to hear that, though they're just being mouth-breathers.

• meh. it's just one person
    i'm a below the basement dweller, but i've seen my fair share of attractive faces on here

• That are tons on this site

• 0|0
  • Vote C. Idc as I am soooooooo NOT here for that.

• 😂😂
    U can blame the basement dweller who stole my pic for the Pokemon pic hahaha

Lmfao. Nah.. can't wiggle out of this. That's your new status. Guru without a pic of yourself = basement dweller.

😂😂😂😂
      Brb gonna go cry on Internet on how all guys are assholes
      Brb laying on couch eating soda and chips but complain about my body
      Brb never sees sunlight

• Damn, why does it piss you off that much? haha

• More from Girls
    15

What Guys Said 20

• 67.media.tumblr.com/.../...x6Q9v91qdqyxho3_500.gif
    Everytime I see one of those comments

• Where's the banana option

• Ugly people have a thing for pissing off attractive people, I mean, they can't compete against them, so they gotta do something xD

It's just an ugly troll. Until she/they have seen a dick in real life, their opinions on attractiveness mean nothing.

• Nope. Since I'm not on this website looking for love or sex the appearance of anyone here is irrelevant to me.

• It's true some of the most attractive people I've seen in my life were on GAG. Seriously, if you find people like that on GAG ugly, where tf do u live bros

• Nobody on here has a clue what I look like. I don't know what you look like unless you have a display picture of yourself and most of the time I don't pay attention to it.

I tend to just think they are lonely people who are online to vent.

• I thought everyone understood they were trolls.

Hmmm...

• Basement dweller checkin in 😘

• Don't know why they give a shit anyway this isn't a dating website, and where's yo banana

• It's not about looks... This isn't a dating site.

Yes but would you want to take dating advice from people who are only ugly? It's just people trying to sound cooler than they are.

everybody gets approached by even uglier people xD but how does being approached less equal to not being qualified to give dating advice?

Okay you are playing stupid again I've literally explained all of this. There is a difference in dynamic. Someone ugly will not be giving sound dating advice to someone extremely attractive. Someone really attractive will most likely not being giving the best advice to someone ugly.

• it's GAG... people like generalising, differentiated thinking is too much work

• Nah mang, they're almost correct- MOST gag users are ugly!

• They can kiss ma' ass.

• Why does anyone care this much about what people say on this site? Half of the time it's plain non-sense anyway.

Lol are you the same person who made the jeb bush account?

Lmfao. That shit had me laughing pretty hard.

http://www. girlsaskguys. com/qt/how-do-i-look/q2081502-how-does-this-look-on-me#g1a14510417 For your viewing enjoyment we have debated on this thread.

• It's better to be pissed off than pissed on...
    Unless you are into that.

• The fact that you hang out here makes you a basement dweller, too. Embrace it.

• The good looking ones, are generally fakes (catfishing)

• Nah.. GAG users are ugly af. Not one attractive user on here

• no, because they haven't seen a picture of me :D

• I regard most of what people say on the internet as BS anyways. It's mostly for entertainment.