So, G@Gers are you paying any attention to the G@G Battle Royale? Any thoughts?

• Yes.
    27%(9)28%(21)Vote28%(12)
  • No.
    73%(24)72%(55)Vote72%(31)

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmm, a little. A lot of awesome takes are being written by people who don't usually write, so that's a plus!

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't deny lol
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2080867-aren-t-girls-bound-to-win-the-battleroyale-contest
    I pay attention to almost everything what's going here. You can call me a 'G@G community' expert haha.

My thoughts? #TeamRJ will definitely win. Spiorad_Aisce is the only obstacle. He is doing great and producing remarkable content which is so rare to find on this site on usual basis. But RJ's team is strong.
    Caption RJGraveyTrain is an experienced editor with 250+ followers
    EmpatheticLady is a wise lady with 350+ followers
    Jesshkah & redeyemindtricks have insane MHO% showing how good they are at representing their opinions.
    BUT! The thing which will matter the most is their sex! Girls get more attention in every aspect. That's why Xper lv 2 girls have more followers than Guru/Master lv guys. More followers means more attention and recommendations.
    They are producing click-bait controversial myTakes too.
    The only thing which will count is the quantity, not quality.

Admins didn't do a good job in selecting the competitors. Popular ones should have competed with other popular editors and less popular ones with lesser ones. That would be a fair competition then.

Feeling bad for Spiorad_Aische. Well, whatever. May the best team win.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• Lol No I am not look at it #IgotAlife!

• Yep, #TeamRJ is killing it.

• 😭😭😭😭😭

• Well I will personally take a look at Spiorad's work, I've seen it before and I know he's a good writer. I will admit I did pick my team carefully but I also tried to keep it fair, we just happened to be some strong players and we all worked really hard to put out good work.

• @EmpatheticLady No problem, it's the truth.

• Since I'm in it, yes, I've been paying attention. xD

• Somewhat since a lot of the time I don't have the focus power to read every single one. Though the whole thing still doesn't make sense to me due to how most of the takes doesn't sound like an argument.

• I've read a couple of good takes from it. But I'm not "looking for them" as such.

• GAG battle royal? There is such a thing?

• oh um not yet

• i've seen the hashtag at the end of a few MyTakes but i don't know what the it's about

• No i am not

• No, I'm not sure what that is.

What Guys Said 16