So, G@Gers are you paying any attention to the G@G Battle Royale? Any thoughts?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmm, a little. A lot of awesome takes are being written by people who don't usually write, so that's a plus!

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't deny lol
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2080867-aren-t-girls-bound-to-win-the-battleroyale-contest
    I pay attention to almost everything what's going here. You can call me a 'G@G community' expert haha.

My thoughts? #TeamRJ will definitely win. Spiorad_Aisce is the only obstacle. He is doing great and producing remarkable content which is so rare to find on this site on usual basis. But RJ's team is strong.
    Caption RJGraveyTrain is an experienced editor with 250+ followers
    EmpatheticLady is a wise lady with 350+ followers
    Jesshkah & redeyemindtricks have insane MHO% showing how good they are at representing their opinions.
    BUT! The thing which will matter the most is their sex! Girls get more attention in every aspect. That's why Xper lv 2 girls have more followers than Guru/Master lv guys. More followers means more attention and recommendations.
    They are producing click-bait controversial myTakes too.
    The only thing which will count is the quantity, not quality.

Admins didn't do a good job in selecting the competitors. Popular ones should have competed with other popular editors and less popular ones with lesser ones. That would be a fair competition then.

Feeling bad for Spiorad_Aische. Well, whatever. May the best team win.

YES! I can't believe I was thinking the same thing! Team RJ has all the best players! And girls get way more attention than guys! In my mind they already won. (:

@apple24 Well, you all will win something. :)

Thanks Chief16 for MHO

And @apple24 you're doing great as well. 👍

What Girls Said 10

• Lol No I am not look at it #IgotAlife!

• Yep, #TeamRJ is killing it.

😭😭😭😭😭

Well I will personally take a look at Spiorad's work, I've seen it before and I know he's a good writer. I will admit I did pick my team carefully but I also tried to keep it fair, we just happened to be some strong players and we all worked really hard to put out good work.

@EmpatheticLady No problem, it's the truth.

• Since I'm in it, yes, I've been paying attention. xD

• Somewhat since a lot of the time I don't have the focus power to read every single one. Though the whole thing still doesn't make sense to me due to how most of the takes doesn't sound like an argument.

• I've read a couple of good takes from it. But I'm not "looking for them" as such.

• oh um not yet

• GAG battle royal? There is such a thing?

• i've seen the hashtag at the end of a few MyTakes but i don't know what the it's about

• No i am not

• No, I'm not sure what that is.

What Guys Said 16

• Nope. Apart from supporting @EmpatheticLady whenever she posts something, I'm not following or reading anything from this kind of lame thing at all. I would have participated if it weren't for the need to write takes. Next time they should make it about posting opinions or questions, but not takes.

• Hmmm, i won't lie i wish there was a way to... collate them together in teams. Because I and most people will only follow notifications really.

• The what? Did I miss something?

• Sure, from time to time, there are some very interesting Takes, I wonder who will be the winner...

• Absolutely no attention is being paid, please start writing interesting takes. I would if I could

• nope, couldn't care less

• Not really I dont give a shit lol.

• I care way too much not to...

• G@G Battle Royale? What's that?

• Can't be arsed , too busy !!

• Nope :)

• I am because I'm on one of the teams :-P

• I've noticed it, im not very sure what it is though

• I am and keep liking all the takes

• Yup, my ladies at #TeamRJ are beasts!

• Lol only like 10 people out of thousand cares about it 😂