Why do people post an opinion on questions that are irrelevant to them?

For example
Question: "What kind of Xbox games do you play?"
Irrelevant answer: "I don't play Xbox."

Most Helpful Guy

• You get xper for answering questions. If you get enough you get rewards. You need A LOT for those rewards though. But every little bit counts.

Most Helpful Girl

• You get Xper points for answering either way.

What Guys Said 6

• People can post their opinions to any question they want too and they can answer the question in any way they want too. It's their choice.

• Just for the xper points. It can be annoying when you are asking a serious question and users respond with something that doesn't help you in any way.

• Why do people ask something like 'what xbox games do you play' on a relationship advice site lol.

It's not just for relationship advice. It says if you have any questions for the opposite gender. I asked that question because I was curious to see what everybody was playing and I was looking for a new game.

It's a relationship/behaviour site. You ask the opposite gender about things related to relationships, people use it for politics and random shit for some reason. Since all of the random questions, it has expanded to keep up with all the random topics people decide to post, but it's still off topic.

• Well, it's an opinion isn't it?

• Egotism

• Why do people care?

What Girls Said 3

• They just want the free points without putting effort to give

* relevant answer

• Because I'm going to get points either way😊

• Because they are addicted to answering questions.