Why did hookingswan deactivate?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, Isabelle is Gone now?
    Oh, wow, I didn't know this. However, with Changes on Gag that Many times is because Others are just Rude and Crude, she probably Threw in her Beautiful Wings and Things and Floated on out of here, dear.
    Good luck and Thank you for Sharing and Caring. xx

• 27d

I noticed that also some days ago, after i notice how weird it was to not read anything new from her, then i just saw it on her profile.

I suppose she just exploded and made a reset into things, starting a new beginning in her life, on real life changes i guess. It's a good choice...

But now i have the feeling i would never talk with her again, that's the part that sucks.

Cool girl there.

• 27d

@OrangeBoy or comes back as someone new. xxoo

• 10d

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 10

• That's unfortunate. I thought she was one of the nicest users on the site. I don't think I ever saw her say anything rude or talk down to anyone.

Yes, she was lovely.
      You're one of the nicest too. at least to me

Aww, thanks but I'm sure there are others who would disagree 😅

Have we spoken before or are you just saying that based on observations?

we spoke just a bit and that was a long time ago, otherwise, it's just observations

Why would they disagree?

• I have no idea and I have interacted with her a few times and she was a nice person. People have their own reasons to leave.

• i have no idea who she was.

• she has some problems with her life. family, boyfriend and some friendship problems.

• Because she got catfished

• here we go... time for everyone on this thread to kiss the ass of somebody they didn't know in person.. "oh she was the nicest" "oh she was so sweet" bla bla bla

• s/he died

• I seem to remember he was quite an asshole

it's a she

Same diff. most people on here are guys, posing as girls

• People always deactivate. They get their amazon gift card and then they're off.

• probably bust with school

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not sure who that was. Maybe they didn't log on enough? I hope a friend answers here.

• She's an amazing girl, too bad she left :/

• I'm not quite sure why she left. She may return, though. It's entirely possible.

• that's too bad :(

• didn't know that 'til now
    she seemed sweet and helped me out with some relationship issues
    but that's just the nature of GaG
    people come and go for a variety of reasons

• Yeah I'm gonna miss her. She was one of the few people I used to regularly talk to.

• Who?