Should I get the GAG Tee shirt?

I'm contemplating getting the shirt. I'll probably use it to sleep in but I might wear it out when I'm feeling lazy.

• Yea go for it, help promote GAG.
  • Nope dont do it, it's a trap!
1mo I'd like to add that I'm too lazy to save up for 7,000 XPER again for a gift card, i haven't been on much because GAG is very annoying to use on my phone.
1mo Update: I got it haha I'll be posting when I get it in the mail!

Most Helpful Guy

• When you do cut out the sleeves to make it like a dropped armhole shirt and go to the gym and laugh at all the people wearing tank tops from the body builders website. Walk with your chest puffed out so everyone sees the GAG logo and they all know who's queen B.

Most Helpful Girl

• i have a GaG shirt
    it's really comfortable
    i've worn it in front of my sister once and she never asked what GaG was
    to other people it's just another logo shirt

What Guys Said 18

• If you want to lol
    I mean be proud of who you are but I ain't proud enough of being on GaG that I'm gonna promote the site as I walk the planet Earth.
    And I'm speaking as a man who wore a NEON PINK T-SHIRT that says "Hi, I'm awkward" during my freshman awkward phase.
    rlv.zcache.ca/...a129cd1fbd69ed0c0a3_jgsk1_324.jpg

• Sure, it's good for the promotion I guess, GaG needs more new and interesting questions, and less repeating of old "penis/boob/ass size" questions ;)

• Annoying to use on your phone?

... app coming soon. ;)

*random ad*

Drop me a message @Fathoms77 and I will review it and go from a consumer/design viewpoint

Yes, cause of chrome haha it takes forever toload any notification, to send messages etc.
      I hope this app is better than what I've heard about the previous one

• Just don't let people that know you see it, or they'll troll the site to find out your opinions that you don't want them to know.

• How about this I buy 6 Tshirt you keep 3 and ship 3 to me...
    I wanted to buy Tshirt but there's no way I can get these in India!.. And also
    I think they will match with my zipper hoodies to wear inside or jackets or while I am playing a sports or working out

• I wouldn't waste good money nor points on a white t-shirt. Deodorants will turn the pits yellow in no time at all.

• Hmmm i guess if you want it sure haha

• No that's retarded 😂 unless u want friends and family to find out things they shouldn't

• Give people the wrong idea

• you can get more t shirts with a 20 dollar gift card

• I heard for every time you wear it, you lose a friend in real life, but gain 500xp
    I think the XP is worth it :p JK!

Yeah go for it! I would much rather get the amazon gift certificate and buy a book

• I would never wear it and rather take the money but you have to know

• They have shirts here? 0_______0

• No don't get its a waste of points plus the quality of the shirt probably won't last long lol.

• Yea sure why not

• More options with the gift card
    Good for emergenicies too

• yeah why not. Its only worth 1k xper points

• Yes promote it

What Girls Said 11

• I Have the T-shirt which a few Days before I made My Master here, dear, I did Post and Boast. I could have gotten it a long time ago but made the Mistake, so Close to my Mark in Master, in Ordering it a few months back. It's not the Best from the Best in Color but it is Something that I Earned with a Mere bag of shells With...1000 points.
    I just Now am Ordering Amazon Cards because Now that I am at the Only level there is to Get to, I can Relax and Go ahead and Get those Cards because I feel I have Earned them.
    However, in Getting my T-shirt, I wish I had waited. I would have made it to Master Faster, if I had Continued those Points Instead... To Make Master and then Go for It.
    Good luck. xx

*I did get a message from Gag way over as year and better for the Free T-shirt but I believe I "Lost" this because I didn't jump on it in time so ended up using my own points. However, it never takes me long to get 1000 points. xx

Thank you for the Like, hun. xx

• If you're fine with putting that logo out there, then go for it. I have heard it's comfortable.

• I wouldn't.

• If you want to remain single do it lmao

• I don't think it is a trap haha I would just rather have the featured question. I have enough shirts.

• I won it. I use it as a sleep shirt. It's super comfy.

• Gift card is more useful, though if you need a tshirt I guess that helps.

• It's not worth it.

• It's so ugly. Don't get that embarrassment. No offense to any of you that got it.

• I wouldn't

• lol no