Why can`t we post Dick rate like the girls with the boobs rate?

you can post a dick rate but they will remove it and make you wait for 72 hrs
only the girls can do whatever they want here and show any part they like and ask for rate
for guys they will remove your rate in about 20 sec
so you can`t but we should vote for this

• let us post dicks rate
  • no we don`t need this

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• let us post dicks rate

What Girls Said 10

• Because boobs and dicks are not compatible.
    Dicks and vaginas are.

I am sorry (?) that you find breasts attractive. But where do you draw the line? Legs? Biceps? Abs?
    Frankly, it's a fact women have breasts. End of. However, breasts are not a directly sexual thing in the same way dicks and vaginas are.

We don't need dick pics, and really don't need boob pics. But as said before, just because you find it attractive, do we have to ban it to appease you?

I never said you did :(

👌👍

• No we don't need this. DF is wrong with people? They see someone doing something of questionable nature and their first thought isn't to stop it, instead it's "well if they can do this why can't I?" Who tf thinks like that besides children? We should put a stop to inappropriate things taking place not add to them. Also, male equivalent to a woman's chest is a male's chest. Boobs don't equate to male genitals. The equal of male genitals are female genitals.

• We don't need anymore reasons to make the mentally unstable and insecure blues on this site even more sad and insecure and sparking more hateful posts as a result of it. Unnecessary.

• That's what the private messages can be for if you find someone willing to rate such things. I don't need or want to see a bunch of dicks all over my computer screen. I get sent enough unsolicited ones as it is.

you don`t have to open the rate and you won`t see it.
      all im saying that its stupid that girls can post nude and guys can`t

i can see boobs and ass and more boobs and tight panties showing pussy every where

You want to post your ass? Go ahead. Haha.

• Why not go ahead and post dicks this stupid rules are annoying.

• The nays have it. Lol.

• I get what you're saying and you're right it isn't fair but you're not allowed to be nude on here so...

• We can't show our vagina's on here.

but you won't even if u can.
      so its a choice

@YOussefElAdl Bad reasoning dude. Not many decent guys would show their dick on here either if they had the chance.
      That being said I'm on the fence as whether or not a dick/vag showing section should be added, at least to make everyone happy.

@WillowTree That just makes most dudes sound gay and obsessed with dicks. :D

• Boobs really can't compare to a penis. We can't post our vaginas on here, so stop complaining.
    I do have a question though. Do you think the site would allow a COVERED dick pic? Women are allowed to post boob/butt rates, since it is covered up, but what if a guy tightly wrapped his dick in a cloth or something? Would that be allowed?

good point and by the way i saw a lot of nude here on how i look.
      i just don`t have the links anymore.

• Because boobies are sweet and feed babies and diks are not Caaayyuuuuttteee ! 🙅😟

well my Dick are sweet too and feed girls lol

@TesticleMonster oh okay lol.

@TesticleMonster yyyyuuuppp lol

What Guys Said 6

• How good of you to post a sign on your head!

• Because a dick rate would mean that the member is exposed... therefore, GaG would be deemed a pornographic site and as such, everyone under 18 would be forbidden entry.
    When girls post the breast/butt rate posts, generally they are covered - those that aren't are more often than not, deleted and the user reprimanded/punished in some manner

• I'm not gonna say you're a f*gg*t, but you're not helping your case to think otherwise

• Why? Are you THAT insecure or do you seek validation THAT badly?

• I don't know about dicks and boobs but if they can post ass pics im about to post a pic of my ass for a rate

• when girls can post uncensored pics of their vagina and not get banned then u may feel free to post your stupid dick pic. until then... keep it in your pants. Find a new website to waste your life on if your fetish is jacking off while thinking about girls look at pictures of your dick. -.- this website community doesn't need or want it. People that act the way you do, just come across as desperate and pathetic. not attractive qualities to very many females.

let me see if i give a shit.
      -
      -
      -
      i don`t.

exactly how everyone here feels about your dick. "they don't give a shit".

i don`t give a shit that they don`t give a shit