What would you do if everyone you blocked was suddenly unblocked?

Doesn't matter how, just that they would be free to contact you again.

• I'd be worried.
    22% (8)3% (1)14% (9)Vote
  • Meh
    64% (23)80% (24)71% (47)Vote
  • I would be annoyed.
    14% (5)17% (5)15% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo Bump
3mo Bumperoo

1|1
13|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'd get comments on pretty much every opinion I post, harassing me to check my messages, that's for sure. My inbox would be absolutely piled up with a shit ton of messages from people that just don't understand what the word stop means, no matter how nicely you tell them.
    15 people blocked and counting.
    If any of them tried to make contact again after being unblocked, I'd just block them again, simple as that.
    (Rereading this I sound brutal af, but I promise they were all pretty deserving of being blocked).

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

can u pls message me, I love u. marry me?

lol jk, but yeah it is a shame that girls have to deal with that.

• Show All
    • 3mo

so seven in one week? Well that is something then :D

• 3mo

Ahaha agreed

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be like
    i2.kym-cdn.com/.../tumblr_lozdsb0bKx1qbnd1c.gif
    There is only one guy I have blocked here and if he was unblocked (& he unblocked me too), I'd get another chance to insult and ridicule him for his ignorance. He is ~6-7 years older than me but he is such a pussy lol.

I don't block people. I'm not a butthurt who blocks people just because
    -We didn't agree
    -He/she doesn't like my philosophy and ideology
    -He/she is harassing me (depends)

I block only when
    -They start to post death threats
    -They stalk me and could potentially cause harm/damage

I have not blocked anyone on other social sites either.
    And I have balls to counter them.
    That would be THEIR nightmare.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Hopefully, the one person I have blocked leaves me alone, hah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends a lot on where... I mean if only here on GaG, I wouldn't mind. I haven't even really blocked anyone. But if everywhere... then I would actually be worried. Also I would want to be able to block people in real life 😂 sometimes it would help a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • "B" for But Not Surprised.
    I have Seen it on Gag where a Few close Friends of mine were "Unfollowed" by not of my own Doing, and we Each had to "Follow" one Another again.
    Good luck and Great question, @ThisDudehere xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'd be worried. Some of them are mentally deranged I swear.

2|2
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't notice lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well fuck. I blocked those people for a reason. I would probably be harrassed a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any one blocked, but I guess if they blocked me then unblocked, then it's meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares?

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care that much

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give no fucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've ever blocked anyone in my life before, so nothing to worry about

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone so I wouldn't be annoyed or worried

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Well I never blocked anyone. . . and I ain't sure if anyone's blocked me so it comes down to this (hellsing abridged)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8gcZLXsOns

I don't give a shit. I don't give a fuck. If I had a shit I might just give a fuck but I don't have a shit so I don't give a fuck

It's either that or face bothered, I wouldn't be bothered

media2.giphy.com/media/QkuLPrw0zK7ja/200_s.gif

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • Contact facebook support and have them look your account over cause for some reason it sounds like your account has had its security settings reset. Estimate the time the event happened if you can. Could be just a server glitch or it could be that your ass has been hacked by someone you know and they did it to screw with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never blocked anyone so I'm cool. Haha. I think unless you're being sexually harassed or some shit the idea of blocking someone because you don't like their opinion is just a bit childish... You can't just "block" people in the real world so why do it on here.

Haha. Besides. I love the banter with people who get pissed of at me. It's usually me who gets blocked 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I would be surprised but then I will try to block them again, simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only notice I'm blocked when I can't comment on a random question, keeping in mind that there are very few names on this website that stand out to me beyond that Cocochannel lady and a few others.
    For some reason I'm only ever blocked on questions I type 10 paragraph long answers to.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I had the exact same problem as you once. Even posted a question about it recently.

• IDGAF

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter. I have only blocked a handful of people anyway and I didn't do it because they messaged me

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Why did you block them?

• 3mo

Usually it's because they started insulting me. Some are trolls, some racist idiots, some just plain stupid... if you can't have a simple discussion without throwing shit at me, then I have no intention in talking to you anymore.

• 3mo

totally agree here!

• Wouldn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • i would block them again, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd re-block them

0|0
    0|0
  • I've blocked like 3 people so no biggie

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people would probably talk shit to me again id suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then everything would be the same.
    I haven't blocked anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have anyone blocked. When I do block people, I remove the block after a day.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Then why block them at all?

• Show All
    • 3mo

I kinda wish you get a notification if one of the post was reinstated, so we can learn, instead of us having to look back at the question.

• 3mo

I fully agree with that. Maybe you could take this issue to an admin?

• I've never blocked anyone on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • would be annoyed.

0|0
    0|0
  • www.reactiongifs.us/.../bring_it_on_matrix.gif

Let's gooooo!!! Bring it on... blocked people that are now unleashed from your blockdom. (Never blocked anyone tho lol)

0|0
    0|0