First Amazon gift card, what should I spend it on?

Finally got to 7000 xper, so I guess now I can redeem it for an Amazon gift voucher! Got no clue what to buy with it though, any suggestions?

To those who have previously redeemed one, what did you spend yours on?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Spend it on anything you want and need. Just take your time and search. Also stay away from sellers with a lot of negative reviews.

• I usually buy an electronic accessory, like a phone/iPod case, earbuds, car charger, etc... or on health stuff like vitamins, detox kit, or towards a canister of protein powder.

• I put it towards a new phone case, thought they'd give me £15 but i got $15 😤

Oooh yeah that sucks, lucky the USD is a lot higher then the AUD right now lol

@zoooot It was when i got my Amazon card :P

@Luci92 i suppose you'll have to buy a game or a e-book being in Aus, not much worth shipping for $15

Yeah I think you're right... or maybe even a digital movie (have my eye on an old film that I can't stream online)

• how about 120 B. O. Bs (battery operated boyfriends) no shit i work at amazon and some ordered 120 dildos. I never seen so many items in one shipment, let alone dildos

maybe a beginning shop owner, or just couldnt get cheaper from their dealer or something
      amazon has really good deals sometimes so who knows

• No different than asking "what should I spend $20 on" in a walmart. Take your time and find what you like... it's amazon a lot of stuff you may not even think of can be up for sale

• You should spend it on me 😜 hahaha

Ummm food?

Hahaha
      It'll probably end up being a waste tbh though

Lol why? Ever had quest bars? That's what I usually buy with mine lol.

• Ebook? Phone accessories? Tbh I'd augment mine with some of my own money if able, not a lot you can buy for 15$ on Amazon.

• I used it to buy boot cut jeans.

• If i were you i would've bought some of my favorite albums some that are rare to find it would be cool if they would sell stuff fir vinyl as well that's just me though.

• On me XD

• If I were you, I would put it on eBay and just cash out bebe.

• I gave it to someone else

• BUY HOT POCKETS!!!

• You can buy something all girls use.

You won't like it.

Dic-
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    -tionary

I'm all good with that, I already have a dictionary (not like I use it though) lol

• Just to let you know you can return anything on amazon and get all your money back.

• Get a computer.

• Wow, how much time did it take you to get 7000+ ? 👌

• I haven't received a voucher yet, Luci. Use it for whatever you need or want with it.

• i would say something you always wanted but not wanted enough to actually spend money on

What Girls Said 6

• I usually buy make-up and if not my next purchase will be a blindfold to keep the light out of my eyes!

• What do you need or want? I just purchased things I needed at the time like shampoo, conditioner, and other household items. It's nothing too exciting, but it still saved me money either way.

That's a good point, but it'd be a bit pointless having them ship it in from the US (I'm in Australia and on the Aussie site they don't offer groceries or household items or whatnot).
      Maybe I'll get a book or a movie though :)

That sounds good. :)

• I spent mine on a face mask I needed.

Buy something you need.

• QUEST BARS

The protein bars? I take it you're a fan lol

interesting lol i feel like that wouldn't work

Yeah I don't think it does (that's what my friend is trying to prove) lol

• New clothes?
    I buy some clothes from Amazon.
    Or you could buy music

• Lol I know literally nothing about you or what kind of thing you enjoy or usually spend your money on. I don't see how you expect us to answer this question.

Alrighty then, no need to take it so seriously! :P Whatever people recommend I'll take into consideration I guess.