Does anyone else have a pile of notifications from people who are negative/not all that interesting that you just leave around until later?

When I'm in a great mood, I don't' want anyone's negativity disrupting it and I want to keep good energy flowing. So I'll skim my notifications and if I see notifications from dialogues where I remember someone being negative or generally turning me off with their vibe, they'll have to wait longer for a response. Because I don't have any obligation to respond within a certain time, I won't rush back to someone's presence if I'm not feeling them like that.

Who else does this too?

• I do this.
  • I don't do this.

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are that negative to me I just clear it out and be done with it. Out of sight out of mind.

But I might save the notifications if I want to spend more time on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't do that but only because I don't get notifications from negative people but I get what you mean about wanting to keeps the good energy flowing :)

What Guys Said 1

• I will click the notification to "clear it out." Generally I don't have this problem since I try to only follow / comment on positive comments.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't do that. I just answer the notifications as they arrive.