Give a GAGer a compliment?

@polocrew you're not completely a dick :)

@akadatank44 you're not that annoying! :p

@Paris13 you're so nice and sweet :)

@This_is_my_username ur username is the most creative thing ever... that and ur cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚

@AwsomeAmy you're amazing! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 18

• @ElissaDido Pretty Arab girl ;D

@Summer_Bunny Bella dama... ;)

@phoenix2000 Cute Shqiptar Lady :)

@DecentGuy Thats ma' Pako ;D Mirin at the fact you look like Wolverine more than I do.

@MaLifeBeLikeOooAah My British Mate :D Cool Guy and has a great culture knowledge, good to speak with him "especially" history ;D.

@Ephemera1 Ma boy from Palestine, mirin at the fact you look like my cousin AF lmao :D

• @Paris13
    @Mooky06
    @Douride2
    Thanks ladies, for being such nice people, always in for a chat with a big smile and some interesting interactions :D

@Hans222, thank you so much for Helping Make my day Today. And thank you for being the "Bigger person" in my own Life. xxoo

Thank for the mention. It's always nice to chat with you to.

@douride2 most certainly, we'll break the world record chatting :D

• I am not at all good at giving compliments.

• @cinderelli you're my best friend ever :)

• I just wanted to thank @wade888 for giving me an in depth discussion about MGTOW. I want compliment @lumos on her teddys from the noodz and rear gloot spread she sent me via PM. @rgb008 has some nice teddys too. @polocrew for his rear gloot spread and handies in the locker room.

• Lol!!! I have not achieved maximum annoyance to Mario yet ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

@This_is_my_username you are awesome and amazing ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›โค

• 1|1
  • To single out one is wrong

But, as a collective never doubt the effect that small things mean to others. The willingness to greet a stranger or accept any and all can mean a great deal. In fact , more than one can realise.

I say this, for this medium allows people to conceal themselves for you can't see their eyes and feel their body language. You can be nice to one who is breaking up inside and it is the one thing that gets them through their day :)

• @ElissaDido even though it looks like we get more and more apart and it seems to be pretty much impossible to talk to you nowadays, I'll always keep that special place for you in my heart and see you as one of my best friends on here in the hope that it will change one day again โค

• I always fantasized about @fearless_brother as nose tackle and @mario21 as my qb and me on defense, middle linebacker. All naked in joks, War grease and helmet flexing

Lmao I'm down

@fearless_banana *

Whistle blow > MLB blitz> I pop up and tony try to block > he's feeling my arms as Im feeling his slowly making way down to his cock > I slide his cock from jstrap > starts jerking it off (now it's funny cos we straight af lol) > Tony is like "wtf bro, we can't go public yet" > I'm still jerking it > then I grabbed it and shoved it in my mouth > Tony starts feeling it > As he about to cum I start gagging and swallow it all > I see @mario21 being a pussy fuk still trying to deside where to throw > I bolt in > Grabs mario from back superlex position > starts pounding him > Mario starts saying "no homo" > Im still pounding him as he's feeling his weight on my undeniably amazing pecs > I cum in him through straps > sack > turnover

• @Blonde401 You are a sweetheart :-)
    @Relentless_Hippie You KNOW I'm gonna mention you every time!
    @loveisbeautiful You ALSO are a sweetheart
    @Fathoms77 You ROCK!

• @BeerFarts, you're a mean, rude, and cocky asshole :p

@mario21, you have a bright future ahead of you :)

• @elissadido u are da most BOOTYFUL thang i ever seen since the day i was born from the Gateway of Heaven and step foot on the You Ass of Aid's soil ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

HAhah OMG how do you play with the words like that, it's too funny xD

@ElissaDido didn't i say cuz of u that gave meh the powa to go far and beyond ma Muslim babez ;P
      Without chu i wouldn't be able to find ma trueself ๐Ÿ’

• Hmmm only one
    I'll give a shout out to someone I don't shout about slot to
    @HottieForYou you are smooth as fuck
    Like whenever I'm talking to you, you always got a good reply, never boring
    And you have some amazing eyes

• @ skinningk20 thank you, you are great, you will understand;-P
    @Laurengrace, awesome and hot. haven't seen someone so hot in a while, you know why :-)
    @naughtygirlishere love your straightforwardness and I reckon Imgur. you figure it out LOL

• I think I should delete this account and create a new one. People hate me in this account. No one compliments me, so no compliments to others too.

• @teatea111 thank you for the nudes, and your memes are funny too

• @Ahmed_Sy15x , you're not a loser

@Mario21 , you're cool