Do you miss any deactivated GaGers?

I miss @justbanANNAz who deactivated recently, although from what I've heard, I understand why she left.
I never got to fully appreciate @Missnowhere and @ihav2fart, because they were a little before my time, but I know people were upset when they deactivated.
Wasn't super familiar with @consultantisback, but I wonder why he deactivated as well.
Also, pretty sure @truexo has recently left too.

Anyways, do you miss any deactivated GaGers?

1mo So apparently @missnowhere is back with a different username, and @ihav2fart is @ifarted (clearly I'm not on top of what goes on around here lol) so don't mind me

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I was about to say... both MissNowhere and ihav2fart are back. They've been around for a while. :) @ifarted is a great guy, too. I don't think MissNowhere wants to be tagged, so I'll let that go.

I wish Anna all the best, though I'm not sure what happened there. Yes, Danny (TruExo) is gone. I think he wants to focus on school and other things in life. As far as other users that have left, I think I have everyone's contact information elsewhere, so I'm not too sad.

What Guys Said 38

• My care-levels are pretty low about that.

• www.quickmeme.com/.../...a9c9e9a1b026125e1fced.jpg

Don't really care. I just answer questions.

• I seen so many users come and go on the site for different reasons. I miss the users who put hard work and effort to make the site what it is. So many good users left it's kind of sad.

• Shit, @justbanANNAz deactivated? :O That's a shame, she was one of my favorites :( Why did she leave?

• Didn't know she deactivated, can't say I really care. But, I do wonder what @BertMacklinFBI is upto, he's been MIA for some time now.

• It's been a while but MsCoffeehead, Harakiri and there was a third but it's been months I've forgot her name

• I generally get a bad feeling when long time members deactivate, since many of them were more or less serious people.
    Anna I will miss, we got along really well. With the others I spoke from time to time but I didn't have a bond with them.

• Aw man... she's really gone. I thought I was tripping at first when I saw no pic next to her name. Her and Jwhit too :/ They were cool as hell.. wish I would of spoke more. i'll miss them both. wishing them well

• definitely WhatTheHellAmy, she was funny asf, but I have her outside of GAG so I can talk to her

and yes sad justbanANNAz left

• Nope, not really. Anna blocked me from the get go. Missnowhere was from my country but we didn't contact each other that much and I wasn't acquainted with fart - but isn't he around nowadays? With a new profile?

• I miss and I don't. I mean, it was nice to see them back then, but all the people that mattered to me, we found other ways of contacting each other, so the ones that mattered are never really gone.

• @Klaatu51 and @JackKerouac77 were nice guys.

• Anna (Justbanannaz) was cool. I'll miss talking to her. I have Consultant on Snap and we talk from time to time. Bellegirl was another cool user.

• Applefan1, he is one of the few people who can understand me. He is a very nice person, I hope he returns one day.

• Good thing JB and I have Skype, though she's been off from that as well.

Can't really say I "miss" anyone. Ironically I told JB I'd be leaving and she was like "no u aint" and I was like "k girl".

The other people you mentioned, meh.

But I do miss supersonic sex ninja and his constant shit posting and troll b8. It was wonderful and brough me smiles.

• @OleMissMiss was a little before my time, but having read some of her myTakes and questions I would have loved to get to know her better! She's a southerner like me and was not only a great writer but quiet an interesting lady.

• All of them left for personal reasons, all somewhat similar actually save @missnowhere

• No. Good riddance to them all I say.

• I've been active on this site for YEARS and have witnessed many come and go sadly. But everyone has their reasons, mostly the site takes too much time out of their daily lives.

• Haven't been here long enough to know deactivated great people like those. Maybe later though, I think I'll be on this site for a while.

• I've seen justbanana around and ihav2fart is still here as ifarted. I don't know who missnowhere is. If you ever leave, I would miss you dearly XD

• I think it's time for me to leave

• Lmao I can't give shit about these nerds

• I missed me when i left for a day

• Is it bad that i don't know any of these users?

• Wow i never knew about justbannanaz, but ihav2fart is actually @ifarted now

• @victorianne :(

• No not really

• Hate to be that guy, but not at all.

• I don't know any.

• More from Guys
    8

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• I miss NO ONE. The person I liked turned out to be the biggest catfish lol.

• HookingSwan was really nice :( too bad she left
    And WhatTheHellAmy is pretty damn funny, COnsultant is cool and JustbanANNAz was pretty cool as-well :/
    Ihave2Fart is back though as[well as Missnowhere ^^

Oh yeah I miss WhatTheHellAmy too!
      Missnowhere's back? Am I allowed to know her username or is it classified :P

oh didn't notice hookingswan left

Shirkasha is Missnowhere? No way. They are completely opposite :o

• I miss my family who live miles and miles away and I rarely talk to, much less meet up with them.
    People I never even talked to in my life? Hmm.

• I only miss JustbanANNAz :(

• You know ihav2

• nope, not really :p

• No one comes to mind.

• I don't even miss people I know offline :P

• just one. because he was insightful and raised the IQ of this place by 100 points.

• Obviously, that @kay211 girl was 🔥😂

• Yea truexo. But I still talk to him on what's app so we're better friends now

• The only one I can think of was @ted22 but I talk to him all the time. So I guess no.

• I miss chintita, consultantisback, and sixnineanon

• If you're missing people from here, then you're spending too much time on GAG. If they were really your friends, you would have gotten contact info.

People are taking this too seriously, it's not like I'm genuinely really upset or anything!