Does this website ever make you feel like shit?

I've never really gave a shit about what people thought of me until I came on this website.
I've always just been myself because I didn't really think people would care that much.
But since this website is an opinion website, I've seen people's honest opinions about me. And I'm just not... likable. Apparently I act like a 14 year old girl on her period, all my interests are fucking stupid, and I look and dress like a faggot. Everything I do is just basically wrong
So now I fucking hate everything about myself. :))))
SO I'm taking a break from this website for a long time. Goodbye guys.

(this keeps getting out in the 'sexual behavior category and it won't change)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesw, Lately I would have to Agree with Thee.
    As Master now of my own Domain, in Over 2 years time, I have never seen such Rudeness and crudeness from Many people, which is Mainly why many have Left.
    However, with having Nearly 500 Followers, a few Close friends, I feel I have the Cream of the Crop if I should ever Drop... And just leave Gag one day.
    You are at a Good Level where with making GURU before you know it here, dear, Focus Mostly then on being Master and Learn to Overlook things on this Sometimes Sorry Site for Sore eyes.
    Good luck and Great question, @JustinTheGreat xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah but not for those reasons. The fact is when you disagree with people they will try to rip you apart out of shear vindictiveness, people currently can't handle being questioned they can't handle being challenged and as such they fall apart, so I never take that personally. As for other circumstances the fact is I don't know them they don't know me so why would anything they say matter? I find it depressing because so few think truly think. They don't question themselves or their beliefs they do not wish to be better people rather they want to just do things the easy way give in to any and all impulses with complete disregard for consequences to themselves, to those around them and in many cases to their children/future children (intentionally created or otherwise). That's why I get depressed by this website. For any one insulting you personally, they don't matter they are not your family nor your friends so why would you allow their insults to affect you? I'm sorry they do but in the end you need to accept who you are first and foremost, once that happens what others say will not faze you because you will know who you are and that will be to you like arguing that the sky is red instead of the obvious blue. Either way good luck and to be honest I think breaks from this site are probably a good thing just to get away from the negativity and frequent inanity of it all.

What Girls Said 18

• No but that's because I don't seek validation from random strangers and my confidence is bulletproof. I constantly see the power of my individual gifts and my impact on others all over my life so no one has the power to ever make me feel like shit about myself.

You must learn how to take every stone and brick people dodge at your self-esteem and use it to build a mansion. Find the genuine humor in some of the chit people say and how utterly ridiculous it is. Don't ever give anyone the power to make you hate yourself because at the end of the day, you're all you've got. Even if you have an amazing group of friends and family, death can claim every one of them and all you'll have is your own strength and spirit to get you through. So things like basic self-love and confidence are life tools that you absolutely need and if you don't have them then you'll be unable to construct sturdy, long term, bulletproof situations, mentalities, and attitudes.

You also need to realize that not everyone's thoughts and mouths are valuable. In a perfect world, they would be but in this imperfect world, they simply are not. And because so many people are unwilling to change for the better, true value will never be found in their thoughts. Some minds appear to be treasure boxes full of a bunch of fake, easily chipped gems but few minds contain the real thing. So don't go attaching a bunch of worth to futile thoughts of others that have no true value. Stop attaching significance to strangers online who haven't done shit for your life and probably wouldn't' even have your back if your house burned down tonight.

To build confidence, every time someone insults you, mentally say "Thank you. I am grateful that I _____ *list one to two things that contradict their insult*" Things that come from your interactions with others in your life.

• Yes sometimes for sure! Some people can be so mean on here. Plus when we had the instant messenger thing, it was the worst. People would basically message me non-stop asking for advice, but they would get mad if I wasn't replying right away. Or they would get mad if it wasn't what they wanted to hear.

Then you would get the trolls who are just looking to pick on people.

Unfortunately, some people do not get that people are spending free time that they have on this site giving free advice. And really we can all just talk from our own personal experiences and opinions.

• They're all just a bunch of trolls

• The trolls are everywhere and this site is no exception. I would recommend studying up on the subject (internet trolls) so you can see them a mile off. They are weirdos who get a kick out of taunting somebody because they think that you can't get back to them.

It used to get to me until I looked into it and now it doesn't bother me. If anything once you tell them you know they are a troll and a waste of space in the gene pool they often shut up. You just have to show them that their mind games won't work on you.

• This website makes me shake my head at some people. However, I don't really feel like shit. If you're happy with yourself, that should be what counts. People on the Internet like to troll often, too. Keep that in mind.

• Yeah I know ):

• Honestly I wouldn't take anyone's opinion on this site seriously. Opinions are like assholes, we all have them, and they all stink so. Don't listen to them xD

• You can't take what people say to heart on the internet. People will say anything cause they are behind a screen, they wouldn't dare say it to a person's face cause their scared. They are just miserable people trying to make other people feel miserable.

• Well i mean yeah at times. But I keep a strong head about opinions. You should take this feeling boundary test.
    www.youremotionaltype.com/boundaries/quiz.html
    I scored 41 about mid range
    Basically it scores whether you are thin or thick skinned

• Nope

• It used to. It made me super self conscious about my body because I have some fat on me. But, it has taught me that I can't please anyone and has further my attitude of not giving a fuck so I appreciate that. #ThanksGaG

• Let people say whatever they want. They only know you from internet. Not in person.

Block them if they irritates you, if not. Take the critic

And don`t seek anyones approvement from this site. Many here are rude and tries their hardest to lower your confidence.

• Yeah. Talk about lies. Done with it.

• no dont im here

• I feel you. After I get my gift card I'm taking a break as well

• No but it makes me lose hope in humanity. Actually the past 10 years have done that but the internet hasn't helped. Dont listen to stupid people. They have nothing better to do except sit around and troll people and be rude. Just block people if they dont know how to leave you alone. Dont even answer them just block them.

• Sometimes. People write some shitty things on here.

• Ok then, justin the great

What Guys Said 11

• "So now I fucking hate everything about myself. :))))"

And here you go off with sounding like a 14 year old girl again.

• No, it doesn't. This website doesn't have any influence on me. I am who I am and I am very logical and mentally too strong to get affected by any of this.

• Yeah thats how this site is, honestly if you have any sense of self worth you would leave. There are much better sites out there than this one. Then of course you can always block people here but being able to take criticism is going to be important in life.

• No it doesn't. I say exactly what I think and some people don't like it.
    Then they block me, Which proves that most people are allergic to the truth.

• No xD this site warms the heart or gives me a good laugh

• Nope, the internet has no effect on me. You shouldn't care what strangers think about you, kid.

• I have long outgrown the age that my self-worth is dependant on what others think of me.

• Yes i feel that way sometimes. I have been called a fucking weirdo , disgusting and gross. But I know. who I am they don't. I don't let it get to me

• I come here to feel less shit by laughing at people.

• Well why not just take a break than play the victim to try and make everyone feel bad about themselves and announce your taking a break? That's asshole type of move brah.

• No not really.