LaVilaine deactivated!!! Anyone know why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering went out and made fun of the U. S on one of my fourth of July Takes and when I successfully refuted every single fallacious accusation she made she blocked me.
    Then when I was talking with someone she came in and acted like I had said some truly horrific things, in the conversation when I had said nothing of the sort.
    Then she unblocked me to insult me when I made a single inoffensive statement, then decided to call me 'noodle boy'
    then she claimed I was lying about having severe depression, and having attempted suicide.
    Then the fact that she claimed 'I was the worst kind of American' for appreciating some of the things we had done like the moon landing, then I argued more with her, again sucessfully refuting all her bullshit claims, then when I point out that at least I acknowledged that we are flawed where she acts like Canada is perfect, that actually makes her not only a liar when she was attacking me but a giagantic fucking hypocrite. she again claimed I was lying about having depression,
    So I finally blocked her.
    Basically she was an utterly terrible and despicable human being and I'm REALLY glad she is gone,
    This site is better off without her

She also had me blocked and I've never even talked to her... she was a bitch, so not gonna miss her XD
      She's that type of user that if you don't agree with her, she'll insult you and then block you. So it's good that she's gone.

• 7d

@AleDeEurope
      Wow,
      Even the system doesn't like her

• 7d

Mad respect for the system xD

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Should we cry? xD

• You mean the feminist? About time

• I'm pretty sure she was deactivated by admin for too many offensive posts

@BubbleBoy69 Really? I thought she was a cool chick.

Yeah, things like claiming I was lying about having severe depression and having attempted suicide twice in the past.
      @asker she was an awful person

• People keep deactivating their profiles on here. I'm quite used to it by now. Seems like they have a life outside GAG! :)

• She was caught soliciting wedgies for profit!

• Nope. But I didn't like her much anyway.

• I don't think anyone really liked her much to begin with. She was rather rude to other gagers

• Couldn't give less of a shit.

• Nope. I don't even know who that is.

• Lol. People on here get super worried and shit when someone deactivates as if Gag was the only thing going on in their lives. Everyone you meet on the internet is a nobody. So who gives a shit.

• she had to use the toilet

What Girls Said 6

• Eh

Here, she wrote that she was gna deactivate as soon as she got her Amazon card:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2073260-are-you-proud-that-you-re-a-gag-user

If you hover over her username (on the laptop site, not the mobile site), she shows just barely over 7000 points... so, well, we can conclude that that's exactly what happened.

Considering went out and made fun of the U. S on one of my fourth of July Takes and when I successfully refuted every single fallacious accusation she made she blocked me.

@YourFutureEx Not really, she once asked why he opinions kept getting removed.

@Waffles731 Really?

[correction]
      No. She's above* average* at insulting people.

• OMG!!! Another Gagger Bites the Dust.
    Thank you for Sharing and Caring, hun. She was a Great Gal who aAways gave it her Best here.
    Good luck. xx

I Know a Few here who have Taken all of their Points and Prizes Deactivated. xx

So I finally blocked her.

• It's funny how these questions are always asked by "anonymous".

• Yes, she deactivated a while ago. The site was too negative for her, so she left.

So I finally blocked her.

Whoops

• Who?

• Probably because this place kinda sucks.

She probably got banned and considering that she mocked people who sufferedd from depression and had attempted suicide and claimed they were lying,
      I say good riddance