Ever notice how different the GAG posters are depending on what time you log on?

Its quite a contrast from my experience. It seems when I come on late night (USA/Pacific time), It's filled with Turks, Indians, Middle Easterners, creeps, pervs, guys complaining that their dick is too small, Girls asking if they're too fat, virgins crying that they never get laid, guys asking if we like anal, etc.

And if I log in other times (peak USA time) , it's a like a completely different set of posters who are not nearly as pervy or creepy and its much more lively here?

1mo 😳 oops i selected the wrong section! I guess we can make things sexual around here haha 😈

Most Helpful Guy

• I have actually! I'm PST as well and have noticed the same damn thing. It's like they congregate at certain times...

Ps- I'm a virgin who never gets laid :-( , can you tell me if my dick is too small? Also... do you like anal?

You are GAG's perfect target market!, wait do you send out your Indian dick pic?

Yeah! Check your inbox in 3, 2, 1

Nooooooo! i am still recovering from the last one i got. I couldn't eat curry for weeks!

Most Helpful Girl

• You said it yourself. It just depends on the peak hours for users based on typical sleep and work times.

but my point is, do you see the drastic difference in personality types and the overall flow of the action around here, it seems quite different. It seems more somber when Americans are sleeping and more lively when they are participating here...

by the way, i haven't seen you hear before, what does the little U icon mean by your name, i assume it some sort of moderator?

• 17d

Thanks for MHO.

• 17d

it really wasn't the MHO, i just like you the most here :P 🙈

What Guys Said 25

• No, I have not noticed that. Is it so? or it's also possible that I have not paid that much attention.

• Quite the bummer that different people from different timezones post on different times. Mindblown here.

• Hmmmm. I would have thought the different times people log on are according the times they personally see fit to log on. I personally haven't noticed the patterns you have mentioned. All the labels you've mentioned though I see at various times through out the day anyway.

• Yeah I have. It probably sucks a lot for me since I live in a timezone where GAG isn't all that popular, unlike all around the US, the UK and Australia/ New Zealand.

• Yeah, I have, but I didn't give it a deeper thought yet. Maybe it's time to start paying more attention.

I guess it's easier to spot if you are a girl cause the pervy questions are directed to us as are the pervy messages

haha, we could suggest it for the site owners, maybe there will be someday xD

oh i am sure they own the domain name!

• Most of the site is American so it's busier during your peak hours. Us insomniac Europeans also catch the start of your "Prime time" and we're similar culturally.

True, it's the Indians and Turks we have to watch out for! :P J/K

• Well I never sleep so in my free time I'm here.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...08a3cd155a.jpg

• Pretty much. When I work midnights I see some bizarre stuff on here. Yet guys complaining about little dicks and virgins asking ridiculous stuff in their mid 20's seems to be just 24/7 stuff. But the amount of pervs on here in greatly increased during the peak hours you described.

Yeah if you think Americans have pervs, we don't have shit on the Middle Easterners and South Asians. They laugh at our creeps...

I'll have to get s pic up. Do you follow me?

no .

• Whenever I wake up I see a complaint about Indians from last night.
    I am sick of this now.

Tell your Indians to stop being Perverts and Creeps to the women here and maybe you will see less complaints. It's by accident that they get complaints, they are the majority of who does it. Do you get PM'd by horny Indian guys saying perverted shit to you and sending you dick pics? I don't think so...

*NOT by accident

"Tell your Indians"
      Lol
      Is this is how you talk?

• Probably because I haven't been around long enough, but I feel like I see the same people whether it's morning or night for me. (Then again, I have only committed a select few names to memory.)

• Its true I guess hahah but there are a lot of self conscious guys out there. by the way like anal? ;P

another guy beat you to it with that question :P

so you're a dominatrix or just a tad bit dominant with guys?

the latter

• Maybe because the people that make it more lively are having sex? (happy with the sex part? ^^) Or maybe their are sleeping?

I don't really know, but I notice that similar people tend to use the g@g at a similar time.

• Haven't seen the anal question in awhile. That aside, Yes I have. I think it's due the Teenagers going to bed at night. After 10pm or so the Mods seem to relax the rules a bit.

• Lol yup. I noticed that a lot when I first joined now it's normal lol

• Ugh I don't know lol

• Yes, I've noticed and all I can say is... thank god I'm a guy :)

Yeah i am sure its a completely different experience here for guys

• i sorta like them, theyre something to look at. i dont like the video ads however, theyre really annoying

video ads? just use an adblocker! are you new to the internet or something?

• Maybe they're in similar time-zones as you and only realize how lonely or bored they are at these times.

• Like anal?

• I come on gag at 12 - 3 am in uk time (idk what it's called) and it's really dead but I feel people are nice when I'm on

• good point whats peak USA time just out of interest?

• Is 6" big enough though? lmao! JK!

• It seems the same to me.

• I'm more fascinated by the type of question that girls post vs the type of question that guys post

• Creeps come out at night

What Girls Said 6

• I've always noticed that I mean haven't we all heard the saying "the freaks come out at night"? Although I have to disagree with you all of the insecurities that you named I see 24hrs if anything more often during day like the guys and their penis size, girls on how their too fat or their breast or butt size, and both on how they want to lose their virginty or is being a virgin at this age okay.

But I'm definitely with you on all of the sexual pervetish questions extending anywhere from sexual fantasies to fetishes to positions -__-

• I never noticed this. Maybe it's because I'm not here when it's the peak USA time.
    I guess it has to do with time zones and when people are sleeping or awake.

• I haven't noticed it.

• Just due to time zones and the types of people they bring

• Actually I haven't really haha I'll have o keep my eyes open. Interesting though...

• I never notice before lol