Have you spend any of your Xper points on any of the "Rewards" offered by GAG yet?

If you did, then which "rewards" did you or have you spend your Xper points for?

• Feature Your Question - Requiring a minimum of 750 Xper pointsHave you spend any of your Xper points on any of the
  • GirlsAskGuys T-Shirt - $15 Value, Requiring a minimum of 1000 Xper pointsHave you spend any of your Xper points on any of the
  • TGI Friday's Gift Card - $10 Value, Requiring a minimum of 3500 Xper pointsHave you spend any of your Xper points on any of the
  • Amazon Gift Card - $20 Value, Requiring a minimum of 7000 Xper pointsHave you spend any of your Xper points on any of the

Most Helpful Girl

• Waiting on that Amazon card
    Really close but ehhh

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, i have just learnt this. ill probably wait for 7000 Xper points :p

It takes about a year, maybe slightly over depending on how persistent you are and of course how often you can trolled by trolls and their "downvoting" of your opinions which can cause setbacks. But 20 bucks ain't much, you may need twice the amount, so 14,000 points is ideal for more purchasing options. Takes lots of patience but you'll get there.

Just tryin' to help you out.

What Girls Said 16

• Yes, @JudgementDFay, as a Matter of Fact, now that I have Reached My Master, I just Ordered Two Amazon Cards to Begin my own Beguine. I am Slowly going to Spread this Out and do it a Little at a Time with All of my Points.
    However, over a year ago, I was Supposed to "Cash in" on the Free Gag T-shirt that was Offered to me here, dear, but Apparently because I didn't Jump right on it, I believe they took my 1000 points when I had Ordered the shirt, a few Months back, so I had Lost on it.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I donated many to a charity that they had and now amazon cards

• AMAZON CARD ALL DAY!

• No and that was a big mistake that I'm pretty sure I'm only allowing to worsen... The point value keeps going up but I'm hoping it comes back down one day 😩

point values come down? sorry to say i don't think that will happen since the value has gone up i think 3 times since i've been on here

• i bought a new battery for my mac with the amazon money :p!
    That's the only or "mainly" the reason why i come here !! to get the free money!

• No. I didn't even know about the rewards for a long time and I've been on here for a year or 2. I just came to share my opinion and ask questions. I'm only a few points away from the amazon gift card tho so that's a plus.

I have enough for a single Amazon card, but I haven't decided what I will actually get that would be needed or useful to me at this time. Been thinking about getting two TGIF cards also, haven't made up my mind yet.

Congrats it's almost your anniversary more points 😛

• I think I got an amazon card one time. I can't remember.

• Yes, I have. I've gotten the Amazon gift card a few times.

• Giftcard , I spent it on a box of pens

• nope

• I haven't cashed them in yet.

• nope

• What page can you redeem them?

• cool, didn't know you can do that. a gift card would be nice

It's either Amazon or a TGIF Restaurant card, but the restaurant card is only available for those residing in the US.

The Amazon card will take about a a year and a half or about a year, depending upon how persistent and relentless you are at answering questions and asking questions. I have over 7000 points to redeem the Amazon card but I haven't decided what I would get and if I redeem it any time now, then I Only have 1 year to decide on what I will spend the 20 Amazon bucks on before it expires.

nice, thank you

• Nah, I think it's all lame- whatever "rewards" they have offered. Not interested tbh. I'm genuinely here to just give my opinions, help people out when or if they need it, occasionally troll, and just meet new people I suppose.

you don't want free money?

20 bucks don't give much options, so it's really not a whole lot.

depends where you live. @25 for Canadians. It helped me buy rugs and a ukulele... but you found a many tree apparently

• I mean all I really care about is the amazon card, that's the only thing that's actually valuable to me so that's all I'd want.

What Guys Said 18

• Well, there used to be a charity called RAVEN. I donated to them once. Rest are still redeemable. I'll see how can I use them in future.
    s3.postimg.io/.../...nshot_2016_08_18_16_32_14.png

• I've only redeemed them for the Amazon cards. I already know what I want to purchase next so I'm going for another Amazon card. In the past I did think about getting the shirt but chose not to. Would a guy look good in that shirt? I keep imagining myself wearing it and get mixed feelings on what reactions I might get from others.

• No. I have never done that and I don't wish to do it either.

• I do not live in the USA so I have no rewards to claim with my XPER points.
    Featuring a question is way too overpriced! Questions do not remain long enough to collect enough answers and these XPER points aren't worth for it.

Only the T-Shirt and the Restaurant Gift Card have US restrictions. Amazon doesn't have the US only restriction.

Amazon doesn't ship in my country. And I am not even in Iceland.

Oh, ok now I see what you mean. For Amazon's restrictions on their shipping and handling policies to certain locations and NOT that of GAG's policies or restrictions on issuing of their rewards.

• Amazon gift card.

• No. I am a hoarder.

Hoarder of XP points?

I might. :-)

Haha me too 😁
      And I regret it now that I want to chip them in they're not even worth it's value :(

• Amazon gift card seems like the best one so I just get that one once I get enough

• Well I got my two Amazon cards which I didn't use coz I don't live in USA. I guess they are not available now. Wish I could send them to an American chick here.

It didn't say anything about Amazon cards can't be used for residents of other nations besides the US. Only the T-Shirt and the Restaurant gift card has US residency restrictions.

• Never bothered

Not interested? Or is it because it would drop and reduce your Level after redeeming something since it reduces your points?

Not really interested, I didn't think it reduces your level? If so it's pretty stupid haha. Yeah I dunno just don't really care enough.

• Don't think I've earned stuff by posting spam on here, so nope.

• Featured two questions and 2 amazon gift cards

• Used it to feature a question, that's it. Didn't need those gift cards yet

• Yeah I got multiple gift cards

• Featuring a Question it's expensive.
    Yes, amazon.

• Yes, I mostly get Amazon gift cards.

• amazon gift card twice, took 2 years each basically

It's expected to take at least about a year to reach the bare minimum of 7,000 points which I currently have. But for 20 bucks worth of Amazon money I wonder what I should really spend on that is really worth it or necessary. Otherwise it's just 20 bucks off something costing more than 20 bucks.

• Does gag actually reward you for being a nolifer?

• Featured questions