Anyone know why @phoenix2000 deactivated?

Just interested...

Most Helpful Girl

• Thanks asker 😉 you're a good friend
    Its sad to see that very few people miss me here. But who the fuck cares
    They used to kiss my ass now they talk everything behind my back. Lol

What Guys Said 13

• Seems like so many of the nice people are leaving.

I wonder if it's because GAG keeps on skewing the incentives to post a few decent questions, while what we are getting is huge amount of stupid, pointless and inane questions.

For what it's worth, I'm thinking of dumping GAG when I start uni next month.

• A 15 year old creating drama? UNHEARD of! Let's start the timer for how long it takes for her to sign up again (I kinda felt like she asked this question for attention, btw).

Anon is under 18, it's definitely her lmfao

Child lived for attention

@Triss if you didn't like the attention you got then why make another account and draw attention to who you are under your new moniker?

@teawrecks the only reason I made a new account is some amazing friends I have on here. And just wanted to tell people who talk behind my back that they're wrong. Nothing less nothing more

• No, I have no idea.

• Rip phoenix2000 :(

• Yeah and what happened to that music lover guy? That guy was cool...

• I don't know why 😕 I think she's back tho lol

• They come and go. Enough said

• I don't know her personally but she seems cool

• Was she the one asking the same question over and over again, each time saying she was a different hight and bra size, while being under age?

• Good riddance

• Who was he/she?

• i opened the question to see "I am here wtf "message but it isn't here :(

• I literally just saw a guy named pheonix on here

What Girls Said 10

• Because this place is really boring, lame, dry, and full of unentertaining individuals?

@CoralSun OMG. I simply couldn't agree with you more, as you will hopefully recognise within my own comment/opinion.

Then why don't you waste your precious time in this lame? Leave we don't need offensive people here

@Triss Excuse me, little girl but you don't have the intellectual capability to hurt anyone's butt. Don't try to tell me what to do, child and don't think you can converse with me normally and receive answers to your questions after getting nasty with me.

I was trying to help you out because you seem to be living a very lame, pathetic, boring life but if you want to be a brat then I'll leave that chore for your own mother. Announcing to GAG that you're back when barely anyone knew who the hell you are. Asking me to talk about you just to hear what people think of someone who apparently was irrelevant and invisible to most of us. I do what I want and I answer to no one, let alone a little girl but you seem to have such a problem with me, I'll make sure you never get to participate on my posts again. :)

• Possibly for the very same reason that am considering doing the same.
    Am simply becoming extremely fed up to the back teeth with the amount of downright pathetic morons which seem to be surfacing here, and asking the most bloody ridiculous questions imaginable.

• OMG!!! No, I didn't Know this. I just Recently Answered a question He Had Posted.
    My goodness, another Gagger bites the Deactivation Dust.
    Thank you, hun, for Sharing and Caring. xx

• I'm fairly certain that she's already back.

• She's back already, hah. She couldn't stay away.

• Nah.. I don't

• wasn't aware she left...

• Didn't know she was gone. I just logged on 😐

• I don't know why but I'm glad she's back.

• Because they felt like it, or they got banned