New GaG App.. Yay or Nay?

I'm using it now and I'm liking it so far!

• Yay!New GaG App..Yay or Nay??
  • Nay :(New GaG App..Yay or Nay??
1mo Here are the links thanks to @xHoneyxBeex

For everyone else who may be wondering, here are the links to download the app.
Android: https://goo.gl/i6rG65
iOS: https://goo.gl/u4lnTA

We also have a myTake here announcing it. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a30560-the-girlsaskguys-app-is-live

Most Helpful Guy

• I like how it gets instant push notification if I get a notification, that's really cool

HOWEVER opening a post from the notification clears my app history completely, and so does clicking the icon in the launcher, and I find that to be rather counterproductive

Also it's really hard to read the original question when you're answering comments on your opinion, and it's hard to look at the original question while you're answering that question (it opens in a new activity that comes in from the side), and that makes it rather difficult to use. :/

I don't even mind the stutter while scrolling (although I do find it rather odd), but this history clearing and the way how new opinions and new comments open in a new activity and you can't just scroll up and read what you wrote in your opinion or what the QA is asking is REALLY annoying.

So I just use it to receive instant notifications, lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• didn't even know that was a thing

• It's good, but it also means I'm never disconnected from GaG, so when you're trying to do homework and your phone is on, it's a pain.
    I'm waiting for the Takes and messages features to be added on though, because that's where I invest the majority of my time spent on this site.

• What the heck is KizlarSoruyor? XD It's like the 2nd thing under girlsaskguys app in google play. Downloading the app right now and taking it out for a test run.

• It looks good. I'll wait to use it when they have the messaging and myTake features are added.

• Eh it's kind of limited, there are no messages! I don't like it. I prefer to use the app on my phone. It looks like an app anyway.

• OMG REALLY!!! IM SCREAMING!!! IM FREAKING OUT!!! IM FANGIRLING!!!

holy crap. this is some next level tech stuff. Im using it right now!!!💦💦💦💦💦💦

• Didn't even know it was out haha

• I have no reason to use it.

• I dont care enough to use it

• No..

• Haven't tried it yet :O

• It's pretty cool, I'm using it right now to type this lol

• How do you get to your messages?

• Yay I want to download it now

• There's an app for that? I'm looking now & downloading if there is.

• There's an app now?