Do you Always Allow or Always NOT Allow "Anonymous" opinions and responses to your questions here?

When you ask questions here at GAG, under "Opinions for this question", do you Always have "Anonymous opinions" set to "Optional" (permitting Anonymous responses) or do you Always have it set to "None" (not permitting any Anonymous responses from other users)?

I don't recall the last time I've allowed Anonymous opinions. Maybe I might reconsider if they completely remove the Downvote or "Dislikes" again or something, ideally forever if they ever got rid of it again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually always allow anonymous opinions and respect people's privacy also due to the fact that it usually decreases the amount of replies depending on the question if it's really personal.

But I do rarely band anonymous opinions to a question when I really want people to stand by their words.

Most Helpful Guy

• i rarely say anonymous posters can't respond

i usually like when people own their answers and post without anonymity but in some cases it doesn't matter and in some questions i can understand maybe wanting to be anonymous

What Girls Said 3

• I used to allow anonymous opinions but now it would just be asking for troll posts.

• I always allow them.

• I allow anons and for the most part they're okay except for a few once in a while

What Guys Said 7

• No. I never allow anonymous users to post their opinions in my questions.

• I always allow everything. The more posts the better.

• Depends on the question

If it's too serious I disallow anonymous opinions.

But most of the time I allow them.

• I always allow anons because i know pink anon is hot for me.

• I always allow them

• I always allow anon users since I think many wouldn't post things non-anon and I only had 1 troll out of more than 100 opinions and that one wasn't anon

• i allow them