You should at least be given the option to edit it, in my opinion. I posted a question with a lot of personal pictures in it, not fully warned at all that I wouldn't be able to change or take that back so now it's out there forever. It's a common problem that's scary, and unfair.
- Yes, we should be able to do those things67% (24)52% (13)61% (37)Vote
- No, I like it the way it is14% (5)20% (5)16% (10)Vote
- We should be able to edit it only11% (4)16% (4)13% (8)Vote
- We should be able to delete it only6% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
- No, but we should be warned before it goes public2% (1)12% (3)7% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I personally think you should do edits, but you only can edit your post in the first five minutes. And the moderators can see edit history.1
Most Helpful Girl
I think being able to edit a question would be cool, but there should be a character limit for how much you can delete/add. You shouldn't be able to edit the title. And only like 10 mins after the question was posted. This, to avoid people trolling others and changing the content randomly on their questions.
But I understand why the system is like it is now. Gag doesn't want to lose site activity, and they also want you to think long and hard about the things you post. So be careful.
If there are some pics you've regretted posting, you can possibly contact an admin and ask them to remove the pics or delete the question entirely.1