Users should be able to change their gender identidy, don't you think?

For those of us who are gender fluid and change our genders. When I opened up this account I was a guy, but for all the times I became a girl I couldn't change my account settings to girl no matter what. I seem to change my gender according to the lunar cycle of the moon and I think every member deserves to change their gender if they wake up one morning and identify as someone different.

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

You have a penis? For all intents and purposes... you're a guy. The end.

Gender fluidity? I don't buy that special snowflake stuff.

Exactly! If I dye my skin dark or tattoo it all brown, that doesn't make me African American. If I surgically implant a horn on my forehead, it doesn't make me a unicorn. If I surgically alter my eyelids, it doesn't make me Oriental, so buying boobs or cutting off my penis won't make me female. There is no "gender fluidity", only "gender confusion" made by political correctness police and a handful of perverts that want to use the washrooms of the opposite gender. If you have XY chromosomes, you're male, period, regardless of how you "feel" or dress or how you've surgically altered your body. If you have XX, you're female. You're not a "special snowflake", and you're no better than anyone else. Get a reality check.

What if she went to go get Gender Surgrey

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah i always felt like a boat. Why can't i change my gender to boat on gag? Sexist site.

I know right! I always feel like a nuclear warhead. They should let me identify as a nuke.

We need to make this site a safe space for those who identify as boats and the other 38 genders

But now I feel like a pencil, why can't I be a pencil now?

What Girls Said 8

• I think there should just be a gender fluid option

• To what useful purpose would that serve.
    You're simply implying that we can all keep changing our gender as many times a day as we want/feel.
    On that count no one would be able to remotely trust anyone at all into what gender they are purporting to be.
    The forum would therefore collapse at its seams withinhours.

• No. Just no.

why what if u made a account as a man because u were one but then u had surgery to turn into a girl

Yes by most people don't want to change every 30 minutes. The hell on the admin team would be immense, it's not worth it.

And really gender shouldn't be "fluid".

• Gender fluid is a shit term that SJW created in the modern era, it is something doesn't exist.

• Ugh, if you have a y chromosome your a man. Period#science#reality
    Nice trolling tho

• I can't change my age. If I knew that my opinion would turn less valid when people noticed my age, I would've rather just lied about it.

• Today I feel like a dolphin named Namdarias with the pronoun chaz

• Yes they should be allowed to change their gender identity. Everyone needs to be accepted here.

What Guys Said 9

• as @Zendrya said i think perhaps the best solution would be a gender fluid option

i think it could get confusing and some people would abuse the option to change their genders

perhaps a one time change may be ok but i could see lots of problems arising letting people change the gender option any time they wanted

• No. Gender isn't something you put on in the morning, like picking out what clothes to wear. You don't get to decide it any more than you can decide your own race or age. Well, unless you can spontaneously change your brain patterns, hormone levels, and the chromosomes in every single cell of your body.

• If you have a Y Chromosome and you're not a hermaphrodite genetically then you are a male. Otherwise you are a female.

• No. Gtfo out here with this unicorn gender bullshit. Male and Female.. Penis and Vagina. This shit ain't a social construct. Lmfao. I realize this a troll question but a lot of people are actually like this.

• You can always create a second account and use your girl's account when you wake up as a girl and your man's account when you feel like a man xd.

• Accipiter you should Email Girls ask guys to change your gender for u they have all our account under script and can change anything they want

• You should have the right to do so those. Those who put you down are idiots.

• What about those born with penis AND vagina?