Well it's finally official , GAG has the down loads avalable at the App and Playstore Will you down load it continue to log in the old way?

Most Helpful Girl

• I downloaded and tried it out already. It looks nice, but I'll wait until they add the messages and myTakes. It feels weird using the site without messages at the very least.

I have yet seen where you can add any links to a post beyond pics from your album , unless I just missed it

Thanks for MHO!

You are always welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• I did it yesterday but wasn't impressed, it's just good for signing in quick and answering questions

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like the app.
    Sticking with the Internet.

• Log in the old way. I don't have the storage space to download any apps lol.

I probably will continue to use the old fashioned way. I did down load it and am already finding glitches in it.

OH wow. Well it is still pretty new, but maybe with some time it'll improve. I do think the app will bring in new users though.

• Not me I will continue on the same as always.

So will I , I was so disappointed in its early version I actually deleted it

• I'm using it right now! 😀
    I'll use the app on my phone.

• I don't like the app. I just use it for notifications and then get on the Internet lol

• Once that get messaging up on the app I will

• I can't use it, it's not as good as browser. I just downloaded it for notifications.

I can't even acces questions that I posted this morning and get them to play. Really not as well designed as I would have hoped for

What Guys Said 5

• The app is completely shit. They really need a decent UX designer to fix this. They have been working on this for years and launched it without msgs or mytake option. + a shit design. Really gag?

I have a question that I posted that contained a video while logged in the old way. I tried to acces it through the app and all it did was blank out the screen and wouldn't play. Very disappointed

Well it's still the beta version. Overall it's very poorly designed though. I could of written a better app with a better UX design in one day if I really worked at it.

• Old way, I rather not use up my phones memory with the app. Plus, who knows what they'll want access to and for what reasons.

• App... way easier and more convenient

I hope you like it , most here won't

Why do you say that?

I added some comments on others replies that may shed some light on the issues I have experienced so far

• I don't really like the app.

• old way