• No
    71% (10)59% (10)65% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind being an editor.
    You're only 'supposed to post' 2 takes per month. Which isn't all that bad, plus not monitored too strictly as I've gone a few months with posting only 1 or 2 and I kept my editor title.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• No.

●I am not good at writing.
    ●You're literally not an editor on this site.
    ●The burden to perpetually post myTakes deteriorates your quality overtime.
    ●They're requested to post on controversial topics.
    ●I like to make G@G rich but I'm totally against of their articles marketing campaign. I want it to be a Q/A site rather an article site which posts/shares repetitive same old controversial content on other social media in order to get more clicks.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

why are they requesting more controversial takes? Because it draws in more views and comments?

• 3mo

I actually haven't posted a mytake in a few months and I still hold my editor title.

And I haven't posted in a few months because I just don't know what to write about.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 3mo

@idkwtftoputhere yes.
      @teawrecks Ozanne didn't post ANYTHING for about a year and she's still an editor. You are just one of those "popular" G@Ger that's why.

• I wouldn't care. I think I write better takes than 90% of the editors on here. Editor just means you write a lot of them. I choose quality or quantity.

1|0
    0|0
  • what's the point? also I've only written 1 mytake anyway because I only write one if I think I have something interesting to say and I think it's a good topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • no too much responsiblity plus you can't choose they just choose you based off if they like enough of your takes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know what it holds

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Editor on what?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think I have enough creative ideas to be an editor for this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no lol

0|1
    0|0
  • nah 2 boring

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not a job, you do not get paid for it. Im already an editor on gag

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I know but we're suppose to post a myTake per week so that counts as a task