Do you think GAG sucks?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm new to this site, but my first impression is that I wish this site didn't use the term "girl" as a catch-all phrase for girls and women.

I'm 41 years old, so I don't girls... I date women. And there's a difference.

I hate it when women are referred to as "girls" and when men are called "boys."

But other than that, I'm looking forward to exploring this site.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think GAG is full of way too many unimaginative, hostile, whiny, and/or basic minded people who sometimes talk a lot but don't have a whole lot that should be received. I often feel like I'm walking through a narcissistic display of booths where people desperately try to grab your attention and get you to buy into what they have but it's rarely the authentic, real thing and usually some defective, poorly made thought with poor quality that's going to have to be replaced sooner or later. Unless you just want to collect intellectual junk.

What Guys Said 9

• Hell no. It's one of my most commonly visited sites. Pretty much everyday I do at least something here. Love it.

• No, if I did I wouldn't be here.

• No, it's one of my favorite sites.

• No, it doesn't. It's what YOU make of it.

• Who's gag?

• I fucking love this site

• I think it sucks when she gags

• The app sucks but the website is cool

• It only sucks when people are only on here to get Amazon cards. They give cheap answers and then leave the site once they've gotten their card

What Girls Said 7

• GaG*

Nope. Troll and/or hater, I think you are. :O

• It has its less than nice things, but I like it overall.

• Only when I talk to difficult people about controversial things, a woman told me that all 500mil muslims women were brainwashed lol you can't reason with a person who thinks like that.

• Yeah but that's why I like it

• No. I like GAG.
    If I didn't, I wouldn't be here. Plus, this website has some nice people.

• No, I enjoy spending time on here.

• No, I like it... it's pretty funny.