What do you think was the original point of Girlsaskguys? What do you think it's all about today?

Just for fun what do you think the first question a Girl asked a Guy on this site just after it was created?

3mo Do you think they called it GirlsaskGuys so the girls can ask their questions and the Guys just answered? Or because it went "ladies first"?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Whoever Thought of this Super Site up, @TheBootyChest, for I am Hearing through the Grapevines it was Some guy from Turkey, he probably, of course, Knew it would be nothing Without... Girls.
    Thus the Name "girlsaskguys" Before his Eyes, and with this, he Already knew before Hand, Questions and Answers from every Woman and Man, with Every Category, from Soup to Nuts.
    Good luck and Good question, Thank you for sharing. xx

lol!! Hey, you are still up, hun.. Thanks for the Like, mate. xx

• Good question! I never thought about it.

But I guess it was something like : "Does he like me?" or "Does she like me?"

I think the original point was making guys understand girls and girls understand guys. It was always a question and answer website.

Do you think they called it GirlsaskGuys so the girls can ask their questions and the Guys just answered? Or because it went "ladies first"?

@redeyemindtricks It's okay. I was just saying.

• I think it made for people who have relationship problems and/or are curious about things the other sex does. Now it's a place for that plus more.

• I think it's always been a question and answer site.

Do you think it started out as mainly for a particular subject above all else? What do you think that subject might have been in the beginning?

I updated the question to ask if you think the site was first meant to let only the ladies ask the questions and guys just answered. What do you think? (or see the update.)

I doubt it.

• To ask sex and dating questions. I think it's still meant for that

Do you think maybe it was meant just for girls to ask questions or do you think it started both ways but they picked girls ask guys for chivalrous reasons?

I think it has always been for both, at least since I've known about it

• Money

• I think it's all about learning about the opposite gender.

• I don't know but it's ok

What Guys Said 6

• I think it was intended for girls to ask guys about guy behavior. It has gotten way past that. Thanks for the invite

Do you have a guess as to what you think they were asking about more than the rest?

The most common question from females is "how do I get my ex back" or variations about their ex. So I still think it follows what the designers intended as far as girls asking guys

• When i first joined gag six years ago it was a site were men were basically shamed for having an opinion that went against the sjw pc feminist lgbtq narrative. now its definitely changed to where men are freely saying how they feel. i like to think I've been a part of making that change. i also made that change on my university campus. i took a lot of womens studies classes and tackled that shit head on. i proved every single one of their claims wrong with studies done by major universities and even made a lot of women cry. that was kind of funny.

to answer the question it was about men and women being honest. i feel that its just starting to happen at least from the mens side. i think the women were always honest.

• It used to be about one gender asking the opposite gender questions that most people wouldn't be comfortable asking in real life.

Now there are just way too many sexual questions and questions which don't need to be answered by the opposite sex at all, etc.

• It was so girls could ask: "this guy in my class stares at me all day. What does the meeeeeeean?" because it really is that hard to figure out.

• I find the polls fun

• First question: dick size.