Who gives more stupid opinions?

I have personally observed that most guys suck as advisor. Not hating, ik some exceptions, talking in general.
most of the advise given by guys are lame and flirty in nature, even when question is dead serious. I have found girls opinion much more better in overall sense. Comment your thoughts n experiences.

• girls
  • guys

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a few helpful guys, but I've mainly seen ones that provide an opinion with less than 2 sentences. If I ask a poll, there's always a few guys that answer the poll in their opinion. For example, if I were to ask "Do you prefer sour or sweet foods?", a guy might reply with "Sour foods." Seriously, what is the point of that? It's a poll, so there is no reason to comment your answer. If they were to say why they prefer one thing over another, that would be great, but most people don't do that.

I see that more often from males than from females.

Most Helpful Guy

• girls are egotistical and think the world revolves around them. when you don't give them the PC answer they want to here they presume you're trolling.

What Girls Said 6

• I have seen quite a bit serious opinions with a good advice from men

• For my questions, I think few guys were more helpful and gave serious answers.

• I think guys like to troll more.

• I've seen some really shitty opinions and advices from girls.. I don't know. A LOT of girls are very judgmental, and they would spew out nonsense when they don't even understand what's going on

• The bitter guys on here give the most stupidest opinions.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• most of the time girls give good opinions but sometimes i think the critic meter goes high.

• guys