Do you like lists on mytakes?

I dont like reading my takes that lack lists most of the time... Theyre kinda boring
Like i love top 10 or top 5 lists
I don't know why it's just so fun wondering "what's next?".
Patterns are so fun!!
Who else feels the same?

• I like mytakes with lists more than I like them without
  • I like no list on mytakes more than I like them with

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly, not too much of a myTake fan.
    I'd have to be super interested in the topic or it needs to be from someone I respect and like a lot

What Guys Said 9

• I think that magaziines like Cosmo started this trend with cover teases like "Five things your guy wants you to do in bed tonight" or "10 reasons he'll leave you even if the sex is really hot!" I think most people want to compare their thoughts on "the top 10 beaches in the US" with whatever Conde Nast says on the subject. I enjoy reading other people's lists if I am interested in the subject of the list.

• I don't know I rarely ever even look at my takes to be honest with you.

Do you find reading boring?

No a lot of the mytakes are just crap or they're subjects I don't want to put my opinion on because I just know some keyboard warrior is gonna come and try to say I'm wrong lol. And I don't have the patience to deal with children at the moment.

• What are mytakes?

• However both of it are information to me.
    I am practicing English and so bores on the shifts. So that is no different

• I like both and I write both

• Um well mytakes are usually too long for my manchild attention span so I don't read a lot of them, but yea a list would be better.

• id rather read a neat and well organized list as opposed to a long and drawn out essay

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I love lists because I can skin but deep topics with paragraphs explaining things are also good.

• I do like lists or ones that have breaks of some sort in them. Reading full-on paragraphs is overwhelming.

• I don't read mytakes like at all.

• Lists are too shallow to describe a subject that is serious enough to write a TAke about. I know people are encouraged to use lists in their My Takes by administrative people here, that's why there are so many in that format.