Is it OK to message someone on here😅?

I want relationship advice and there's this one girl in here who looks like she knows a lot of stuff😊 but I don't know what her reaction will be😱

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't hurt to give it a try. Don't just start off with "Hi" either. Actually say why you are writing this person.

I was gonna start with hi lol😅 how do I start it then?

"Hi, how are you? I see you give good advice. I'd like to ask you a few things."

Something along those lines.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds more like you are just wanting to talk with her. If you were really just after advice, you would just post your request for advice in a question and get a wide variety of help, some of which likely would be even better than hers. Plus, to make sure that she sees it and hopefully answers, you could use the feature of specifically notifying her and requesting her opinion.

What Girls Said 17

• Umm sure what's worst that could happen? She won't respond. So what?

• Well she has the ability to not respond to the message or ignore it. So if its not her cup of tea she'll either do nothing or politely say so. Personally I don't feel comfortable talking with teenagers in private given the age gap. As advice perhaps sure but if they want to flirt the age gap makes me uncomfortable. Because frankly I have grand children their age.

• You can actually invite people to answer your questions now, so if you put all of the details you need help with into a question here and invite that person, not only will you get her opinion, but also the opinion of many other people here.

• Well you'll never know unless you try, will you? :)

• Just go for it, worst she can do is not reply haha :)

• I think you have to follow them & vice versa in order to send them a message.

• Sure, you can always try.

• Like Nike... Just Do It lol

• Lol looks like you're new here 😂
    Don't worry after a while you'll see yourself messaging all girls here😂

not every guy is a perv... :o

No lol I've been very picky with people I follow so no I don't Haaha
      @yumix ofc pure innocence 😇

exactly ;)

• Why not.. go for it

• I think I know who you're talking about :p

• Worth a try I suppose

• Lmfao yeah go ahead.

• Nope, just hit her up. You won't know unless you try it, and so try it.

• Maybe I don't know depends who she is.

• No it's not okay... Move along 😋

• there's only one way to find out. usually the ones who are actually experienced, don't mind being messaged. they are willing to give advice.

What Guys Said 8

• as long as you;re not creepy about it, hitting on her, or sending dick pics and acting desperate... you'll still have a slim chance of succeeding!

good luck!

Lol I creep out every girl on here lol and they still talk to me so I'm sure his question most likely won't a bother her

Lol yea those comments make me feel sad for the guy, I mean but they don't have to be lonely most of the time we put ourselves in this moods.

People always think they are lonely when they are not that's why the internet us so popular.

• I would suggest you ask if you can message her in a post, get her permission then have fun

• Sure dude.

• just go and ask her if she's okay doing it... nothing wrong with that

• So long as you're not messaging me by all means, whoever you are.

• It never hurts to try.

• Nah it isn't, its bad.

• DAMN i wanna message this girl myself because i am in a tight spot!!! :D