Would you like the option to change your questions to and from anonymous back?

• yes
  • no
bump
bump!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course YES

I was wondering if somehow the feature is disabled in the app. This makes me realise that the feature is disabled, thank you 😊

I had gone anon for answering a question & next thing I know is I'm not anon. I try to find the option to go anon & viola there's no option available 😒

Most Helpful Girl

• For those who go anon on questions, sure. I haven't written a question being anon so this wouldn't apply to me, but if that feature can be done it'd be cool.. either way

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• Yea, that would be pretty cool. Sometimes I have doubts lol

• Nah, just think carefully when posting lol

• Would be cool

• Yeah, why not? The more features the better.

• It was a great feature.

• I think it isn't that important.

• Yes and you used to be able to do that I think..

• That's the point of the question. We can't do it anymore.

• i'm sure we did at some point not that long ago in fact

• A few month ago.

• really?
      I didn't realise it was that long ago.
      Thought it was only weeks

• yesss

What Girls Said 10

• I'd be okay with letting people change them FROM anon but not TO anon.

One time I was on a question where the OP was just using the posts to bitch at and block everyone. She eventually decided to go anon and her behavior got even worse because apparently everyone would forget who posted it? It was HORRIBLE.

• One person shouldn't be able to ruin it for everyone.

• Still not a good enough reason to ruin it for everyone else. There's always going to be some assholes no matter what they take away. @bellepepper

• It's not ruining it for other people? Just check your settings before you post. It's not hard and I have every faith you can handle it Anon.

• I'm sure many users would like that feature. I personally have no use for it, but wouldn't mind having it back.

• I thought it already allows it. Once or twice I posted things then realized I didn't make it anon. So I went and looked at the post, clicked the three dots on the upper right side and it had "Make Annon." Unless you mean in replying to some of the answers? Then yes the ability to chose for some of those might be nice.

• It used to. they took the option away.

• Wait what you can't do that anymore? I forget to go anon sometimes though! Oh well I'm practically anon anyway

• I've forgotten to before too.

• You mean questions can't be changed any more?

• Yes yes yes

• I'd love that

• It was a good feature.

• Some things I did out of tiredness

• yeah

• I always asked my questions anonymously but it doesn't sound like a bad idea. Some people could benefit from that.

• It was a great feature.