How can I isolate myself from other GAGers and don’t see their questions and MyTakes?

I cannot stand seeing other people’s questions and MyTakes, because their views, destroy my mood. For example today I read a MyTake about a girl claiming why sex sucks. I just couldn’t believe it. I don’t want to read such things not even by the title. They make me feel shattered.

I just want to feel calm and post and read only my own.­­

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you on that mytake. Anyway just block them

Most Helpful Guy

• Block everyone.

What Girls Said 4

• Block the users you don't wish to see posts from would be the best answer I have.

• Block said people I suppose

• Don't click on the Question and myTake tabs. Just stay on your own profile and ask questions.

• Maybe you should start a blog somewhere instead

What Guys Said 3

• If you want to ask questions, you might have blocked some of the best answers. Blocking serves no purpose except in severe cases of verbal abuse. Then only until admin can intervene.

• You can not read this takes or block everyone and create a hug box of an echo chamber with no knew opinions.

• Why are you even on GAG if you don't want to see other views?

Because I have questions I want to ask.