Do you think GAG is doing censorship?

And I don't mean beeping out the curse words, I mean when they don't allow some harmless MyTakes but allow other harmful ones. For example, they allowed one that's only purpose was to fat shame (not naming names).
Now, I won't go into too much detail, but it seems weird that they would approve this antagonistic take but not some more harmless ones.

What Guys Said 1

• We don't notice every question or bad post that gets made, so if it get reported by a member, it'll get put in a queue that we can review and either report ourselves or hide (depends upon mod status: regular, super or uber) to bring it to the attention of the administrators.

But it was a MyTake and you guys always preview MyTakes before making them public.

I don't personally. Truthfully, I'm not sure who's responsibility that would fall under.

What Girls Said 2

• Continue to report anything that seems offensive or antagonistic. If it's truly an issue, it should be removed by an admin.

• Can you give examples of the "more harmless ones" that weren't allowed?