What do you buy with your Amazon gift cards?

Obviously everyone who redeems their points goes for the Amazon gift cards lol. One thing we don't know is how you guys get them. All of you gagers, how do you spend your money on Amazon? Also, if you didn't redeem your points yet, what would you spend them on?

I'm saving up my gift cards so I can buy a 150 pack of artist quality colored pencils. Here's some stuff I drew with my old ones 😁 I'm running out and need replacements lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't remember what I got with my first card, but I earned my second card relatively recently, and bought a book called "shattering the Christ myth," which actually shatters the idea that christ is a myth. the guy who wrote it is a professional historical scholar, and amongst such circles Christ-mythers are looked at in the same light as moon-landing hoaxers are looked at by NASA and astrophysics professors. The guy actually also runs one of my favorite youtube channels: www.youtube.com/channel/UCpllN9azBqdDQZUKTkG_SwA a few of his videos talk about things he talked about in the book, such as this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRTkXbQPn0M

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually I buy things that I want but can't warrant spending my own money on, so it's stuff that isn't necessarily a thing that will be used every day but is still useful. I think that the last thing I bought was this powerbank thing for my phone (gonna admit, Pokemon Go was a big factor in me needing an extra charge :P)

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...SL1200_.jpg

And before that I bought this sweet period absorbant underwear because my pads end up giving me a rash every single time so getting to sleep without one and not ruin the sheets is really awesome. Plus I just enjoy wearing them anyway because look how cool:

www.rqbl.com.au/.../...ssic-period-panties-3_1.jpg

Another thing I bought with the money was this photo album (I got the green one):

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...SL1500_.jpg

So yeah, it's all just spent on stuff that I want to get and would be useful but couldn't justify buying with my own money :)

What Guys Said 41

• Thank you, young lady 😊

You sure draw well 🌹

Well u used to redeem them for gifting to GAG friends on their birthdays till GAG started insisting that they can be redeemed only through the official email address registered by me here. Been accumulating ever since ha ha

• Thanks for A2A!

I don't redeem for gift cards or anything else. I donate my points to the charity. If I'll ever redeem my points for gift cards, I'll gift it to a G@Ger suffering from incurable diseases like cancer or something so that I'd make their life a bit happier. And I'll also award it to a victorious G@Ger who'll win #YourFutureExChallenge I'll most probably conduct next year.

• Haven't redeemed anything yet at this point. 20 bucks at the cost of 7,000 Xper points, well it seemed very little and not enough to really spend on anything I would really need at this point. Besides, once you redeem it, it has a time-limit of one year. Once I've made up my mind then I will know, but I wouldn't mind taking recommendations and see what others have decided to spend their Amazon gift card (s) on, especially for their very first time attaining 7,000 XPer points.

• I've bought a small speaker, two video games, and two dumbbells to use at home xD
    Now hoping to get other 7k points before October 21st ;)

• I still have one left on my Amazon account and the two before that I used for birthday presents.

the stuff I really want I usually have already bought from my own money... don't need to save for it.

unless there is something new I need they probably slowly get used up by mangas I order every 2-3 months

• i have a ton of points stored up. thinking of using them towards a tablet

• I always forget that you can trade your points in for stuff here, haha. Never done it.

• Last time I redeemed mine for the newly released Girls Ask Guys Drool Cup! (Nice cat. Does it poop?)

• Lovely drawing!!

I bought a years worth of computer magazines for 2015 on CD so I could give away the hard copies brought each fortnight to a charity shop.

• I buy a bunch of sex dolls and tie them to chairs, placing them in around tables on my front lawn for everyone to see.

• I don't really get many anymore because I mostly answer questions and you get shit for xper doing that now. When I do get them I spend them on video games or comic books.

• I soon have two possibly gift-cards available. I think I gonna get myself a new headset since mine is long-broken, but I am too cheap to buy a new one.

• I've never redeemed one... I'm not certain if you have so many possibilities outside the USA to buy stuff with them.
    I prefer to keep my XPer points haha... I'm too proud of them :D

• I spent my last Amazon card on some over-the-counter medicine. Got a really good price for it too!

Plus it was name brand in the name brand box, so I know I'm not being sold placebo. 👍

• I am going to buy 4 packs of IMPLODING KITTENS personally

• I spent my last cards on buying the Elder Scrolls games - Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind.

• i am thinking on buying some cheap stuff for my outdoors kit, like a tarp, or a magnesium stick for making fire or something.

i want to do some hiking and some camping so thats why.

• I don't have an Amazon gift card. But if I did have one and had enough points, I would get something practical that can help me in my life - whether it's a better home router or a kitchen appliance.

• I have yet to redeem any points. Now that you mention it I may get a pair of wireless Sony headphones with my 2 available gift cards.

• They don't ever pay out Amazon cards to me so I never buy them. I'm probably owed one by now but if I send a request for one my account will be deleted. They're scum bags.

• Good question, I haven't redeemed anything yet

• I got so many useful stuff (Thanks GAG)
    I got as follwing
    -Harmonica
    -One strap bag
    -Cap
    -High visibility vest

• Quest bars ❤

• Try using water colors they're cheaper. Get a traveling one and multimedia sketchbook from Strathmore and you'll save a bunch

• I normally save my money till I find something, what I want is not on amazon quite yet.

• I'll probably quit coming on here before I ever get to 7000 points.

At least for a 1000 points then, Get the Gag T-shirt as a "Parting Gift," @Aynon0Mouse xx

@Paris13 I didn't realize that I already had that many points. I wouldn't wear the shirt though. I may still come on here occasionally, but nothing like I have since I found this site a little over a week ago. I'm going to be too busy and need my free time more starting next week.

Oh, I see, @Aynom0Mouse, as long as you don't Deactivate, hun, stay on and keep going whenever you can so you don't have to Start from Square One, hun. xxoo

• I buy E-books. Mostly fighting manuals.

• I bought a bunch of British Cadbury candy bars

• I'm renting horror movies with my next one

• Stuff I can really use.

• More from Guys
    11

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 44

• Honestly I have used them for a lot of things. I tend to save up my points and buy a few cards at once. Primarily I buy the typical things that I buy off of amazon like skincare, chokers (I have a problem and bought too many recently), things for my kitchen, I've even bought snacks before. Lol.

Basically I try to keep it practical.

• I just Ordered Two to Start, @RainbowFanGirl, to Begin my Beguine. My roomie has picked out some sort of GPS Chord that He wants and I have Decided on a nice Lotion that I see.
    However, I have a lot of Points here, dear, so I will just take my Time. I am Enjoying being Able to Pick and Choose while I Still can Help others Along the Fine Line.
    Good luck and Great Choice and Thank you for Sharing and Caring. xx

• I buy whatever i may need i don't like spending money unless i really need something, i'm wanting to buy some books for my Kindle but i've thought and thought but i've no idea what to read, what is good? any idea people? i used to like The Princess Diaries books but not sure i like them any more but i do love the movies :) and i really want to read Game Of Thrones but i don't have enough meh...

• I don't get gift cards, but when I do shop on Amazon, it's usually for movies and things like that. :)

• I just bought my boyfriend an electric blow up pump so we can go tubing together. 😊
    In the past I've bought books for my kindle

• You're so talented! I think you're making a great choice by using your points in something with which you can do more art!

• I would buy some bright & fun art for my bedroom. :D My bedroom walls are a little plain right now. lol

• Amazon had a lightning sale of loads of coloured pencils, have had them on there for the last few weeks so keep an eye out, might be on sale in the US too!

I bought dresses in the past... on sale, ha! Love me a nice dress... I've got a couple courtesy of GaG now :) I feel having a nice pretty dress counteracts the negativity of GaG.

• That's a cute cat! Now that I am CPR certified I want a shirt or sweatshirt that says this
    img0.etsystatic.com/.../...full.562911842_egmt.jpg

• I haven't and it's probably the dumbest thing I could do considering the value keeps rising... And honestly I'm not sure probably a new chord for my headphones.

• What an adorable kitty!!! I usually buy school books and gifts for other people. I think I got one thing just for me for fun, maybe 2 things. But like 80% of my redeemed cards go to holiday gifts and textbooks

• I haven't really used my xper points to redeem Amazon cards lol I use to use them to feature my questions but I haven't done that for a while now

• I've never redeemed my points.
    I've almost got enough for 3 and due to the exchange rate it's worthwhile then. I plan to buy clothes.

• Ahaha I just asked this question :P
    I'd buy books or movies personally, as I'm in Australia, anything else isn't worth it because of the shipping costs.

• I dont know what the postage is like for amazon - otherthan the au site. So im just sitting tight with enough points saved for two cards.

I haven't really looked so i dont know what id buy.

• I bought myself a bottle of Dior Poison (the perfume) cause I got half off it that way 😄 It's my new favourite. We only get £15 if you're in the UK tho 😒

• I just buy whatever I need at the time, nothing fancy.

• Essential oils mostly because they're expensive af for tiny bottles.

• I don't really use them.. 😕

• I always forget we have those lol. I don't know - probably books online, depends how much $ I get. Something I can only easily buy online.

• A bunch of miscellaneous nonsense.

• cookie dough and cake frosting

what a cute cat !

• Haven't bought anything from amazon yet, maybe I gave it to a friend though, not sure.

I'm mostly a digital artist, so wouldn't need pencils haha, nice cat though :D

• I haven't redeemed any xper points yet, if I do then I'll buy shampoo and maybe other hair products (hopefully amazon ships to my country).

• I don't even remember to be honest.
    Just use it as $20 off my whole purchase or sometimes give it to my mom.

• I dunno how many points I have or anything. I never have ever checked them lol.

• I bought a toaster.

• pens
    /

• I haven't gotten one yet, but when I do I think I will buy something related to airsoft, Japanese, books, or something.
    by the way your drawing is really good :)

• I'm not sure since I have never checked it out but propably pens too 😊

• More from Girls
    14

1 private opinion(s)