Is there anyone else on this site that hasn't paid attention to Xper points?

I forgot that you could redeem points for stuff XD
I have just been on here to give legit opinions and ask questions lol
Anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was here for the same reasons. Didn't even know about redeeming points until very recently. I don't even use Amazon so the card is useless me anyways 😀

Most Helpful Girl

• When I First Started this Site over 2 years ago, @CupcakeQueen2000, I never Cared about the 'Points,' never even Gave it a Thought.
    However, with as Many of them as I have Accumulated and as Many as I see here, dear, who Cash in on some of the Benefits of Being here, I now Take a Hard Look and even Take Advantage of some Gift Cards that have Earned in being Master.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 5

• I did for the longest of time until I accumulated 21k. I then finally decided to use them up. I'm soon to regain another 21k.

• Same here, I like helping people.

• Nope, didn't forget. I just redeemed some points for another Amazon gift card and bought some steaks.

• I started for experience points but then I forgot

• yeap totally... never tried to spend a point

What Girls Said 2

• I forgot for the longest time myself. Then all these posts about redeeming your points came up, and it reminded me I can do the same.

• Same! Only realised the other day what they were for