Why is it every man bashing mytake is instantly featured on this site?

• The people who run ithate men
    17% (1)67% (8)50% (9)Vote
  • Some other reason
    83% (5)33% (4)50% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like there is hate on both sides.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yes but only man bashing hate gets "featured". As well these takes are offensive to the point that if they were questions or comments they would be taken down for being too offensive.

• 1mo

Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• They hate men

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well for one, the whole man bashing women thing is never taken as scientifically factual by those who are right in the mind. So I wouldn't worry about that. That's not why many of those types of takes get featured, either. I'd suspect that the main reason as to why they get featured pretty fast is that, positive or not, as long as they don't break any of the posting rules, they usually have a lot of activity going on. Lots of opinions being fired back and forth, which the site probably loves to encourage by featuring such takes.

0|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

Funny if you write an offensive question or comment like that it gets taken down...

• Show All
    • 1mo

Thanks for supplying a definition unnecessarily but what does hypocrisy have to do with bashing people for no reason other than to compensate for how shitty your own life is in comparison?

• 1mo

Wow yet another mod/troll.

• Are you serious right now?

1|0
    0|1
  • I could say the same for woman bashing ones. I'm so tired of the bullshit with both

1|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

Yes there are woman bashing takes as well. But they are almost never featured. It's almost always the man bashing ones. The site can't really control mytakes (or refuses too) but it can control what it featured.

• Show All
    • 1mo

It wasn't removed and I have had far less offensive comments removed too. Eff off really isn't bad at all. It's not just a girl thing, yet again.

• 1mo

Its not. However, not removing it when women say it and removing whatever men say is a GAG thing.

What Guys Said 2

• That must be in the eye of the beholder - has not crossed my mind so far.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

You must be new here...

• Show All
    • 1mo

Ah, yeah, you guys do seem to be suffering that ailment - certainly in the online stereotyping world.
      I was lucky enough to have grown up in a country where sexes were actually equal - women self criticised a lot (which would easily tell you what other women were up to - they could tell) - and guys, for all their faults, were seen as a lot more reliable (if somewhat deaf to all that emotionalising that women often do).
      But neither side really minded that - and sexuality was everyone's favourite part (they basically f. cked like rabbits, including the affairs - to everyone's delight)

• 1mo

Not just online.

• Its the way the world works unfortunately. Women love to bash men, and to think we protect them, haha, risk our lives for them. Screw women.

0|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

Says the anon.

• 1mo

That doesn't mean that they should be rewarded by having their hate featured.

• 1mo

@somebodysaycheese do you have anything useful to add?