How Ironic is This?

So when I checked my G@G notifications this morning, the "system" had given me MHG on a question entitled "Why Do People Block People?". The subtext was...

"I realized that I'm randomly blocked by some people. When I go to respond to their question, it says I'm blocked.
I have blocked people too.. But it was because they were creeps. Why would someone block a user just cause they don't like their opinion? Isn't that what this site is for?"

----

So I went to comment on my answer. And I swear I almost did this...How Ironic is This?
The Question Asker has blocked me. LMAO. Apparently, I must be "a creep"? That's a new one for me. I thought I'd simply disagreed. "Isn't that what this site is for"? - LOLOLOL.

Just wondering how much irony is this?

• Epically Ironic
  • Over medium Irony with a pinch of Salt
  • Over easy Irony without Salt
    Vote C
  • What is Irony?
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1717

Most Helpful Guy

• I rate that as "poetic gold" / 10 on the scale of 1 to irony. Situational with a bit of edge. Now it would be extra edgy if someone tried to answer on this question but they were blocked haha

• well she is... LOLOL... and the only reason being, that I have recently found people that have blocked me... if I don['t block them back... they will unblock to hit and run troll me... so now... any time I find I'm blocked by someone, I just block back to keep them from being able to do that.

Pity really. But it is what it is. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• All the more reason for people to just not bitch about blocking. It will come back to bite you one way or another so just respect that some people don't like other people.

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 16

• That's hilarious. I love it.

• I've talked to you, you are a little creepy. 😉
    I don't get why people do that. Hell, right now Im having an internal debate over blocking someone, they haven't reached seriously creepy yet, but he's getting there.
    But to block someone becuase they don't agree with your opinion is absurd. If you don't want to hear what other people think then don't ask the question.
    Are you going to block me now? Lol

• You must've creeped on the asker.. am I right.. or am I right! 😉
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../9ef.gif

• Good luck and Good question, @CheerGirl38319 It's Gag, Consider whatever Source and this Site. xx

• Lmfao!

• Hahaha Yup. Ironic. You'll find many who claim one thing, but if they simply don't like something and can't defend their point of view - block button it is!

xD

• lel GAG is against that asker. XD

• Oh that's beautiful, just beautiful... the irony is delicious.

• Some people just block you because they know you will call them out on their bs... the other day I awnsered a question and this girl just called me fat and blocked me it was so hilarious.

• lol nice

• Solid irony right there.

• Love the gifs haha

• That is very ironic.

• I think it's funny. I love when people block me because I hurt their feelings with my opinions lol

• Sounds like a set up. I wonder if the asker did that just to block everyone, for a laugh.

• Ironing intensifies.