Do you use the website or the mobile App when accessing GAG?

I have only just installed the app, and found that it lacks a lot of the functions (or maybe I haven't figured out how to use it properly yet). So, I find myself returning to the website (on my phone), although I hate how user-non-friendly it is...

I wonder what your experience has been?

• The website
  • The App
  • Mostly the website but sometimes the app
  • Mostly the app but sometimes the website
  • Either one, I don't have a preference

Most Helpful Guy

• the website... I use the app only for notifications, and even that doesn't work reliably. There is just too much wrong with the app right now, maybe later if they added more and fixed some problems

Most Helpful Girl

• I made the mistake with the last app of thinking it was going to be really good and it was a pile of crap. I tried to give it a chance but got rid of it pretty quickly.

This time round I thought I would let some of the reviews from other users come in before wasting space on my phone. It sounds as though its just as useless as before (you could only answer questions before) but with a different look.

I won't be downloading it. GAG seems to have this mindset that the most important part of the site is the questions. Yes, it may be to them, and that's the original point of the site, but the website has developed and many people enjoy the extra features. An app should have all the functionality of the website but in a handy quick format. They don't seem to have grasped this concept...

What Guys Said 11

• I use the website. I tried the app for a short time, but I deleted it. I got tired of my phone going off every few seconds when anything happened.

• The app sucks. A lot of questions and notifications don't show up. It is currently broken, with a "QuestionID" error when you try to post something.

The mobile browser version is superior.

• It really just depends where I am located, when I'm not at my desk I use the app. Granted the app could have more functionality, but it is important to remember it was just released last week.

• Haven't downloaded the app because everyone keeps complaining about it

• The website. Not gonna download the app at all

• I have been logging in from my phone.

The last time I signed in from the computer was like 2 months ago

• People on the app won't even see this after five minutes. It only shows the questions not when people comment on it

• No Windows app. Ahhhhhhhrrggghhh👿

• I don't own a mobile phone.

• The app is pointless.

• I do not, nor will ever use the app.

What Girls Said 11

• i haven't tried the app yet. i think i might. just cuz it seems like it would b easier to access. but I don't know yet. haha

• I use the website version. I tried the app, and I'm not a big fan of it just yet. It looks nice, but I want the messages and myTakes added to it.

• I had the app for maybe five minutes. It's not user friendly and I swear it has a mind of its own. One that wants to work against me.

• The website. I checked the app out once and I didn't really like it. I don't understand how they could spend such a long fucking time creating something and still manage to not include some basic features.

• The mobile website from my phone mostly.

• The app sucks. So website.

• I only use the website

• I use the website. Installed the app, but didn't like it too much so I uninstalled it.

• I had that app for a total of 60 seconds before I had to get rid of it. It's useless to me.

• I dont feel like downloading the app

• i deleted the app.. didn't really like it. the website is way better