GaG profile picture?

I don't feel comfortable having an actual photo of myself on here. Feel like someone will recognize me or something 😅

How do you feel about posting photos of yourself here?

Most Helpful Girl

• So what? are we supposed to be embarrassed about being members of this site? You probably post your pic on facebook or whatever, what's the difference? I don't mind posting my real pic other than all the creeps and pervs it seems to attract, that's whats giving me second thoughts about posting it, not the stuff you mention.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have pics online. If someone has one on here I'll gladly send them the pic link. Or if someone wants to send me a link to their pics I'll send them one. I don't need to plaster my face on my profile.

What Girls Said 17

• I have most of the Time, have Posted a Profile Pix here, dear. My newest One, hun, is something I am Doing for Fun, For now that I have Made Master, it sort of goes hand in hand, and I just Wanted something a bit Different this Time around.
    There are Many on Gag that Feel like You do and there is Nothing wrong with it. No one Says you Have to Post and Boast about anything. What really Counts is the Person Himself/Herself and that you are No... Catfish or Big Mole Troll.
    Good luck and Great question, @ModernDayCrusader xx

The way you write is so adorable 😍
      Sorry 😬

You are right the quality of person shines through

• 26d

Haha thanks hun 😉 @paris13

• 25d

@Melody96 lol!! Thanks, hun, and so happy to see you here, dear.:)) xxoo

• I don't do it and I have a cartoon as my profile picture. No one on here knows me and I like it that way.

It's probably better that way
      Same I have a portrait of King Baldwin IV

I agree, mine is tifa from FFVII and she is the name of my daughter.

• This is actually one of the very few photos of myself that I have. I don't like getting my pictures taken. I don't think I'm very photogenic. One or two guys on her wanted to see what I looked like and kept pestering me to display a pic of myself. So I gave in. Was happy with my pic of taz though. Lol.

• My pictures are all me, I've nothing to hide.

• Understandable, but I've posted enough photos of myself on here. Can't hide now, haha.

• I'm pretty sure I don't personally know anybody who knows or has an account on gag. The people I know barely speak English so yeah lol

• Y'all know what I look like by now.

• I felt comfortable, then uncomfortable, then comfortable again and as you'd guess now I have that period when I still don't want to share it.

• I don't feel like having a photo of myself as my profile picture either because at one point I did and I'd get annoying ass messages from creepy guys too often, so no thank you. I'll just save myself the trouble.

I still get those messages
      They ask if I would like to see their dick 😂😂😂 jk
      😅 Sorry my sense of humor sucks

Lol. I still get them don't get me wrong, but that plus the comments about my looks gets annoying

I bet they are nice comments 😊

• My phone is hiding my face for me... lol 😂

• Yeah same, I dont post pics of myself on here

• Idgaf

• Okay. GAG isn't that widely spread in Denmark, so the chances of me getting recognized equals zero.

• I have mine up but just hate when people say that's not really me.

• yeah me too.

• I was nervous at the beginning but at this point I really don't care. Hence my profile picture.

I was gonna put mine up but I am afraid I will get too much attention 😎 Lol jk!
      But yeah it's cool to know actual normal people use this site lol

You are right
      You probably are far from normal lol 😂😂😂
      The blue anons they keep messaging me and sending dick pics 😂 Jk

Lol I am. 😂 me too!

• I don't post photos of myself on here for the same reasons. I don't want to be recognized and I don't see the point in posting pictures of myself on here. I'm not trying to show off or attract creeps.

What Guys Said 16

• I don't like posting myself anywhere on the web

• Meh dont care, my face isn't visible anyways :D

• When I first joined, I had a picture of me with a huge hole on my face because I didn't want anyone to recognize me either.

Now? Zero fucks given :)

• Only the paranoids survive, right?
    I don't care. I doubt it that someone will come to Brazil, in the middle of nothing and try something against me. I may be a dangerous man too... xD

• Same here buddy. It's optional to use a "genuine" photo of yourself anyway.

• Hence why myn is what it is. Haha.

• I am terrified, someone might find me and... and... hmm not sure what they could do to me?

• i feel ok

• I'm just really scared I'll get found and kidnapped

• I don't really think about it.
    I suppose you're right

• at first I didn't like doing it myself but now I don't have a problem with it anymore

• I already did because im not a pussy

• I'm perfectly fine with mine. Nobody seems to notice me.

• i feel secure :p noone i know in real life looks here.

• You the Feds?

• well almost everything i do online is anon so i definitely understand how you feel