Do you avoid answering anon/long questions?

I think i'm 50/50 it depends on the questions and how long they're.
How about if they don't want anonymous answers?

1mo i was just about to answer a question i liked and clicked on it only to be faced with a 8 page long it looked like just explaining the question.

fuck that

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on the subject of the question. if it is interesting enough I will read it if it is long, otherwise I won't. I don't care if it is anonymous or not

What Girls Said 14

• I don't Mind, @adamski24, if it's Pink Anon or even Blue Anon or Someone with a Face in its Place.
    As long as it is a Question that I can of Service, I am Fine in Answering any Time.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

you always make me smile

Maybe their should.

I am Realizing Lately though with a Really Great bunch of New Gaggers, this Group seems to be very Decent indeed and worth your own time and new friendships. xx

• it really depends on what they r asking about... if it's something silly like do they like me? i dont answer... bi of it seems like a valid question I will do my best to give helpful advice!

• I will answer anonymous questions. I dislike reading through walls of text, though. I typically skip over those.

• No not really it depends on the subject matter and if they are providing a lot of irrelevant detail.

• It depends on the question. If I feel like I can help the asker, I might read it and answer it.
    But if they don't want anonymous answers, I might not answer because it's not fair. If they're anonymous, they should let other people answer this way.

• long questions yes. anon not as much

• no i don't let those things get in my way

• always

• I don't care if it's anonymous, but if it's long, 9 times out of 10 I won't read it

• More than half the questions on here are anon

• I dunno... Do I?

• sometimes yea

• Yes apparently I hate reading so I just don't bother answering any questions that's longer then 2 lines 😑

• Yes I avoid answering long questions.

What Guys Said 2

• I have nothing else to say. Please contact my attorney.

• long, yes..

anon. no