Do you avoid answering anon/long questions?

I think i'm 50/50 it depends on the questions and how long they're.
How about if they don't want anonymous answers?

Updates:
1mo i was just about to answer a question i liked and clicked on it only to be faced with a 8 page long it looked like just explaining the question.

fuck that

2|0
15|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on the subject of the question. if it is interesting enough I will read it if it is long, otherwise I won't. I don't care if it is anonymous or not

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I don't Mind, @adamski24, if it's Pink Anon or even Blue Anon or Someone with a Face in its Place.
    As long as it is a Question that I can of Service, I am Fine in Answering any Time.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

you always make me smile

• Show All
    • 1mo

Maybe their should.

• 1mo

I am Realizing Lately though with a Really Great bunch of New Gaggers, this Group seems to be very Decent indeed and worth your own time and new friendships. xx

• it really depends on what they r asking about... if it's something silly like do they like me? i dont answer... bi of it seems like a valid question I will do my best to give helpful advice!

0|1
    0|0
  • I will answer anonymous questions. I dislike reading through walls of text, though. I typically skip over those.

0|1
    0|0
  • No not really it depends on the subject matter and if they are providing a lot of irrelevant detail.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the question. If I feel like I can help the asker, I might read it and answer it.
    But if they don't want anonymous answers, I might not answer because it's not fair. If they're anonymous, they should let other people answer this way.

0|1
    0|0
  • long questions yes. anon not as much

0|1
    0|0
  • no i don't let those things get in my way

0|1
    0|0
  • always

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if it's anonymous, but if it's long, 9 times out of 10 I won't read it

0|1
    0|0
  • More than half the questions on here are anon

0|1
    0|0
  • I dunno... Do I?

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes yea

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes apparently I hate reading so I just don't bother answering any questions that's longer then 2 lines 😑

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I avoid answering long questions.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I have nothing else to say. Please contact my attorney.

0|1
    0|0
  • long, yes..

anon. no

0|0
    0|0