Do you agree that guys on here are not the typical guy you would meet in real life?

When I say real life I mean like at the gym, party, club etc

Of course I'm not saying all but, I think most are different.

But with girls I think it's somewhat the same. Strangely.

• Yes, majority is
  • Meh, some are
  • No they're the same

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to say it but there isn't a lot of guys I like on here. They're so negative and pessimistic. I haven't met a person with a pessimistic view in person, in a very long time. But it might be because of where I hang out. Which includes libraries, comic-con, coffee shops, and school. I hate parties and night clubs. The majority of girls on here are nice. At least to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can say that I have never met more virgin men anywhere than on here lol so yes. Also never met so many bitter and hate women kinda men irllike what is on here. And some of the messages I get as a straight man is just fucking weird from guys.

What Girls Said 10

• Absolutely. I agree with all you said. the guys here for the most part are very very odd to be honest. So many are butt hurt, so many bitching, complaining, asking dick questions left and right, just too many creeps and pervs for my liking. So many hating on me for some reason. I doubt they would behave this way in person with me. I guess it's easy to be a tough guy hiding behind a computer. Not all of the guys are this way of course, but too many. I don't know if its the time I log on or what, but i never meet guys like this in the real world. Maybe its just the culture difference with so many Indians here or whatever.

Did you really have to include the Indian part?

Coz I agreed with you 10000%, even would call it respect as you're lot the typical women either.

But then you had to call a race into this?

It was kind of a joke😕 With all their questions on here.

I don't have anything against Turks in general. But I approach with suspicion.

And if you were in my shoes you'd know why...

And that's me being honest.

• I feel like most of the guys are angrier than guys I usually meet and the girls are pretty average/typical/basic

• Yes, I agree. Some guys here are strange, it seems like they won't talk about certain things in real life. But I understand, since it's the Internet and people feel free to say anything they want.

• I think most girls on here are actually pretty cool. Guys? Not so much.

Completely agree

I agree :)

good call

• Most guys on here will hate me. I have tattoos, wear sexy clothes, go to clubs, etc. Most guys in real life love me!!!

• ya not typical

• The guys I know in real life are kind of different but not the party type. They don't do clubs.

• Yes, I agree.
    The men in my offline life are very different.

• Yes, only a few chill dudes are probably what I've seen in real life. Others are not typical.

• Agreed. A lot of the guys on here want to marry a virgin, hate people who go to the club, hate ear/body piercings on girls, think it's "slutty" for girls to wear thigh high boots. Not the case for guys I know in real life.

What Guys Said 15

• My feels are hurt!
    I hate girls!
    MGTOW

• It seems like most guys on here want a proper church girl. Either in real life or here, I'm the same. I want a fun hot girl that has tattoos and ride sport bikes and horses.

• Most people here aren't the typical person you'll meet in real life.

• Lol hell yeah, most guys on here are weird, but include myself in that.

• So "real life" consists of the gym, parties, and clubs? Seems like a pretty one-sided world tailored to extroverts.

az701449.vo.msecnd.net/.../...erseyShore_boys2.jpg
    Are GAG guys different from this? I kinda hope so. Lol.

Maybe if you weren't so far behind with the English language, you would have understood what "etc", meant...

Ok, now I understand what people are saying about the negative, antisocial guys on here. Makes this question ironic indeed. :D

• i don´t think so xD you don´t know all the people you might meet in a park or somethin that well. here you get to know them more, cause you read what they say.

• Yes because people who spend lots of time on the internet and tend to join online communities are most of the time somewhat introverted. So the internet is not an accurate reflection of real life.

• Sadly yes. That's why I spend most of my time outside of the computer and Quora. :P

• Some, definitely NOT most.

• I'll say it's kinda true. But it goes both side not just guys.

• I'm a reasonable person in real life.

• Most of the girls here are losers who probably can't attract men to save their lives. Yet they go on this website thinking they're hot shit.

I would actually say that about guys on here.

They come on here coz they can't get a girlfriend and they want to cry on here coz they have no friends in real life.

Having said that there's some really nice and successful guys here. But most guys I've met here are that type.

It's true for guys and girls.

• As a guy I have to admit it's true for the most part.

• Most of the guys here are virgin, gamer, dorks.

• Yes, majority is