22% (6)36% (9)29% (15)Vote
  • No
    78% (21)64% (16)71% (37)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
16|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't downloaded it yet babes lol I need to clear out the storage on my phone.. But I bet it's nice to get notifications for it ☺️

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• It's nice to get notifications (sometimes), but overall if you can't get myTake information it's pretty much useless. I prefer the mobile version overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather use the regular site. I can do mytakes and messages. Plus it's a lot more fun. But the app does update me. on answers regularly so I'll give it that

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only good for push notifications. I get the notifications and open it on chrome

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. I only use it for push notifications.

too much missing and wrong with it to use it

1|0
    0|0
  • It's clumsier I think. I can't whip around and post opinions. I have to open every question to post an opinion. And some other stuff I can't remember right now :P

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont have a mobile so i use it on pc

0|0
    0|0
  • it can't copy words😡😡

1|0
    0|0
  • whoever created it had their dick in one hand, a taco in the other while they slammed their faces on the keyboard to create the G@G app

0|0
    0|0
  • the app works? I tried it, didn't intergrate my profile

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't even know there was an app lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Need to improve lots of things

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's different and cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah it's a pile of shit. Don't waste your time downloading it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all right it does have limited abilities like messaging isn't available and a few other things.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Nah. The app isn't at full functionality yet since it doesn't include messages or myTakes. It looks nice from the brief time I spent using it, though. I'll use it more once those things are included.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not altogether terrible, but I voted no because it doesn't have takes and messages, which is what I primarily spend most of my time on.
    But it uses less data than going on the browser!

0|0
    0|0
  • I had it for maybe five minutes. I swear it has a mind of its own. One that wants to work against me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like how it doesn't turn sideways for the full keyboard.

0|0
    0|0
  • One disadvantage it has is that it hasn't got GaG's all features. But I still like to use it because it doesn't consume that much from battery life. 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I like using it but all the notification can be a pain and I don't like how it only shows questions not Mytakes. Other than that its fine and easier than using the internet on my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really because it needs improvements.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have it

0|0
    0|0
  • I downloaded it and then deleted it within 10 minutes. I don't like it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't tried it yet

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it and I don't use it. It has so many limitations.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the PC one. I got too used to it

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have no use for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like anything knew there's things that can be improved, but it is nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the app at all because I'm not able to do many of the things that I'm able to do on the website there. I can't edit my questions, I can't message people, and some people complained of not being able to post any myTakes.

0|0
    0|0