Do you think GAG will monetize myTakes, questions and responses if it becomes a big enough site to do so?

So... A frequent thing I like to do is search on YouTube "[why] youtube sucks" and watch the hypocrites explain why YouTube sucks. But there was one YouTuber that caught my attention about why YouTube sucks. His video was able how many very famous YouTubers are constantly breaking YouTube's own Community Guidelines and are getting away with it while frankly YouTube was doing nothing about it.

Afterwards, I was thinking how YouTube became the way it was and how (despite myself being an avid user of YouTube) YouTube has become suck an eyesore on the whole (despite it's amazing content). The main driving factor why YouTube (for me) has become such an eyesore is because of the fact most YouTubers are simply in it for the money (which is fine as I don't really have an issue but the unskippable adverts annoy the fuck out of me) and that becomes their main driving factor for making videos that appeal to the majority (makes sense if it is for money right?). The "unfortunate" thing with this (I say "unfortunate" because it isn't really a "problem" if you don't care too much or are not affected by it...) the typical video people try to make doesn't so much appeal to me. (Again, this is just "unfortunate" rather than a "problem" I would say).

Now, my main point (relating the actual question). Every since articles made a second coming (maybe this isn't the second time; I am judging from my time here since I joined this site at 16 and I am now 19 in case you don't look at ages) and included a snappy new name 'myTake', I noticed the type of myTakes are being promoted by the site itself. This makes me think that GAG has a particular agenda when it comes to what myTakes are promoted (excluding the editor status).

Furthermore, because GAG has advertisments anyway, I can imagine that the privilege of certain Xper levels removed and there will be some kind monetization in the future as the advertisments grow.

Do you think it will ever happen?

What Girls Said 2

• I doubt it. They'll just keep coming up with these contests to make more people get involved in writing Takes.

• I highly doubt they'd give out money for that.

What Guys Said 1

• Bad idea. Most of the mytakes suck, they're not worth monetary compensation.