Can we no longer block users? Wtf?

1mo If i use Android chrome browser and open a user's profile, there's only an empty space between message and follow. I do NOT want to message nor follow some idiot of a kid

Most Helpful Guy

• Glad to hear it. It's mostly a cowards option.

Excuse me for not willing to Engagement in stupid point less discussions with some idiots on this site!

So you're saying I should waste my time talking to an immature child who thinks he's all the shit? F you pay me I will lol

No, I'm saying you should be able to send him packing by mere use of words.

Most Helpful Girl

• There has been no change to the blocking system on GAG. If you're using mobile though, the placement of the block function on user profiles was simply moved. Just click on the overflow menu (3 vertical dots in the top right corner of their profile) and you should see the option to block the user.

What Guys Said 12

• Who said that? Of course we can still block users

• Yeah they moved it. There is three dots on the right hand side the brings up a menu. Report block and invite to my question are the options.

• I dunno, I still see the block button.

• Let's test. I just sent you penis pix, luv them.

• Blocking is mostly used after a final insult so that the insulted person can't fight back. It's pathetic why many people use it. Mostly only because they don't want to bother really understanding the point the other person wants to make.

Well in my case, the person was just a childish misogynist who asked a question but won't accept your answer. So I would rather avoid him for life.

might as well just not answer anymore xD

• OP is triggered!

• On top of a user's profile there's 3 little vertically aligned dots. Click on it and there should be a block option.

• I guess we still can
    I don't block anyone though

• You do know that blocking people is a childish action in its own merit right?

So I should waste my time trying to talk with some idiot?

What if in the future he becomes really cool and you're like "Wow I need some AnonymousUser in my life!".

Yeah sure cause idiots who hate women are gonna be successful in life. You should try stand up comedy

• block their IP

• You can only block certain people

• I'm blocked by lots of people here.

What Girls Said 8

• Sometimes if they're a lv 1 there can be a glitch. Message the admins and tell them what's going on here http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Yes, you can still block users. Click the three dots at the top right-hand side of a user's profile to block him or her.

• As far as I know (unless it changed as of today) you can still block people.

• of course we can...

• Lol I was confused for a long time, but figured it out. You can still block people all you have to do is press the three dots at the top right corner of their profile and see the block option.

• Where did you see this?

As far as I know we can still block people.

• It's still there...

• Anyone should block if they have to. Many idiots on this site that don't know enough to stfu, which is why gaggers leave.

True. If they were to get rid of the blocking system, I'm out of here right after the next idiot won't leave me alone. I'm sure tons of gaggers would do the same thing

I'm with you, Pinkie. haha