On G@G: No more message?

What would you think/do if someone on here would suddenly not answer to your message anymore in quite a while?

1mo And also, how often do you read/answer to messages in a week?

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone stopped messaging me I'd assume it was because the conversation died - there wasn't much left to say anymore, or the other person doesn't want to talk anymore. But if I stopped messaging them is because you generally get nothing out of it, nothing will come from it and see no point in it, besides being social - I rarely message anyone. I'd prefer face-to-face talking rather than text. Most of the time its men in my messages who are sending me dick pics or trying to initiate sexting so you don't really know who is really here to bond or just casual sexting.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd figure they didn't want to talk to me.

• I'd guess they were tired of talking to me, so I'd leave them alone.

• Wouldn't give a shit 😏

Even if you were right within a topic?

Yeah..
      I myself never send a message to anyone and let's say even if I did they always reply "whispers cuz the guys here are just horny pigs" haha jk but yeah
      Tho even if they were to ignore me and wouldn't reply to my messages I wouldn't care 😛😛😛 and the reason for that is...

1. This site is full up fucked up people
      2. I'm not here to make friends

• I probably annoyed them.

• I take ages to answer messages. Nothing personal. I'd understand if someone didn't reply instantly.

• I'd think they don't want my friendship anymore

What Guys Said 5

• If someone hasn't answered your message in a long time, they either forgot, they're busy, or they are trying to hint at you nicely that they don't want to talk to you anymore.

I normally read my messages and try to respond to the non-troll ones right away. I have never messaged anyone though.

• I would be sad since I only message my friends here.

• if i let it bother me i think i would arrive at the conclusion that i was taking this place too seriously

• I kinda in a situation like that and it drives me nuts

• Course not