What XPER level do I need to be able to block people?

There's one guy that I had blocked on my old account that I want to re-block before he starts annoying me again. I'm level 4 right now by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to be a certain level to block people. Just block him if he's that bothersome.

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL you can block anyone (except admins) regardless of your Xper level.
    On mobile version. Open their profile, click on three dots on the top right corner and then hit the block.
    On computer version, You can go to that member's profile page and click on block. Or hover your mouse over their username and click on ❎

Suggested reading: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features#76

Good luck :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think you need to be on a Xper level to block someone, you can do that at any point of time and at any Xper level.

• You can block at level 10. Get to posting. 😂😂😂

• what if he doesn't annoy you?

However I have people who give me negative views on my YouTube channel, I don't block comment though!

I think it's stupid if someone blocks a comment? Because what if it's reasonable or constructive criticism?