What did you get the GAG app for?

I downloaded it mostly so I can respond to messages I get quickly but one thing that bothers me are all the notifications that get sent to me. I want them on my computer but not my phone since the phone ones don't automatically clean up like the website does.

When the app came out did you say to yourself:

Great now I can ____________ on the go

• reply to private messages
  • reply to opinion messages
  • share mytake
  • waste time
  • read/reply to questions
  • read Fearless_banana's shit

Most Helpful Girl

• I just wanted to test it out. It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't have all the features of the regular site. I'll wait to use it until everything has been added.

Most Helpful Guy

• Didn't get it. Don't want notifications. Only hop on GaG when tired and bored and can't sleep. Which is almost every night unfortunately.

What Girls Said 1

• I just wanted to c what it was about... and to b able to kill time easier... i don't get message notifications, so I wonder if I haven't set it up right. Lol

What Guys Said 3

• Just out of curiosity, now I'm using it again on the pc

• I wanted it for the notifications. I would have been much happier if the layout was the same as the mobile site.

• I downloaded it, but then deleted it. I prefer the mobile site better