Does this describe a lot of people on GAG?

Inflated sense of importance - check
Knows it all - check
Always has to be right - check
Argumentative - check
Cannot take criticism - check
Has no life as evident by time spent on GAG - check

Most Helpful Girl

• Fact.
    So many people act like they've got verbal gold but their words aren't even that impactful, powerful, or meaningful. You can tell they're motivated by ego more than anything else.

Looks like you struck a nerve with that pink anon. I can't imagine how much her dad failed if she thinks it's cool to joke about sodomy and sexual abuse by a parent.

• 27d

Thank you for mho :)

• 27d

You're welcome. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it describes a percentage of people here, but I wouldn't go so far as to say a lot. I believe the majority of people here are decent or average, and that the percentage of non-pleasant people is exaggerated. I also would claim that the exaggeration is created in the first place due to how negative things stick out more than positive things.

I don't think it's wrong to want to defend one's views, but there are people who defy reason and blindly present fallacy filled rage rants instead of logical rebuttals. With that in mind, I think that percentage that are continually like that is in the minority.

Yes I agree and that is why I didn't say most. Most people here are respectful and give a humble opinion. The ones you notice are what I described because they write novels and are a lot more noticeable.

They do not listen to the other argument and will constantly use insults.

Ahh yeah, I guess this comes down to what one considers "a lot." From my stand point, I tend to consider that meaning the majority, but I can understand how that is a pretty relative term.

But yeah, I've definitely seen em around and have encountered them. I don't deny they are there, because they most certainly are.

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds about right.

• It describes the toxic people here yes

• No, it just describes you!😛

• Well, I can safely say it describes me quite well.

• butt hurt QA?

Check.

You should take something for that. Too much anal?

you're right OP. I'm actually your dad. Now bend over son.

and of course the losers

What Guys Said 6

• Unfortunately, yes! :(

• Only the last one is true for me.

• Asks a question that can barely even be described as a question and is rather something that is close to a statement - check
    Masks it with something subtle along the lines of "do you agree" but actually just mainly wants to get their point across - check

The people I am talking about arrive.

Looks like someone is a bit salty.

I love salt. Can't get enough.

• Not to be a prick or anything.
    But those assertive traits are kind of the point of having an opinion.
    If you don't care about being right, don't want to defend your opinion and are so willing to have your opinion proven wrong then what good does it do to have it in the first place.

That being said, most of the stuff posted on here is dumb and you will be only doing yourself a disservice taking it for more than its entertainment value.

You have to listen to others and be open minded and not be a stubborn dick head.

• That's bullshit, I'm a VIP because I'm on GaG all day, got me a spot reserved. Don't test me because I know everything, guy, wanna fight about it? You can of course deny this... but you'd be wrong and if you ain't got nothin nice to say to me then don't say nothin!

lol you covered all of them.

• No. But those are virtually all the complaints from the trolls and losers, when others call them on their bullshit.