Does anyone else say to themselves "a quick 30 minutes on gag" then 3 hours later?

56

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Happens to me lately and frequently. A bit obsessed with getting enough of what I want to redeem a minimum of 2 Amazon cards at this point. At least that is the goal or what I'm currently thinking about her at GAG for the time being. I was originally going to go for 2 of those TGIF restaurant cards but since I asked about what people typically redeem it's either Amazon cards or Featuring a Question they asked, and nothing else really, I decided maybe 2 Amazon cards or $40 worth of Amazon spending money would be a better idea.

• Thanks for MHO! Still got another 5000 XPer to acquire before I can greatly if not completely reduce my presence here. But my goal and mindset has been made and I won't change unless somehow the costs to redeem the Amazon gift card will raise or that the value og the gift card will be reduced or increased.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• That's typical, haha.

• It's happened before. Not every time. I use my phone to browse GaG, so I put it down frequently to do other things.

• That's the story of my life LOL
    I'm always doing that. But I'm trying to stop.

• ROFL, MY LIFE.

What Guys Said 5

• I just check it randomly throughout the day.

• Haha. That has happened a few times. Addicting.

• the amount of time I say I just do this before I log off GAG it's only 22:30 hours
    next thing it's 03:30 hours oh fuck I best get to bed got to be up at 08:00 hours

• yeah every night haha XD I think "OK just gonna check GAG before bed" then it's 5:30am when I check the time next O_O

• I just get on when I'm board

• I know but there's always one more question...