Does anyone else say to themselves "a quick 30 minutes on gag" then 3 hours later?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Happens to me lately and frequently. A bit obsessed with getting enough of what I want to redeem a minimum of 2 Amazon cards at this point. At least that is the goal or what I'm currently thinking about her at GAG for the time being. I was originally going to go for 2 of those TGIF restaurant cards but since I asked about what people typically redeem it's either Amazon cards or Featuring a Question they asked, and nothing else really, I decided maybe 2 Amazon cards or $40 worth of Amazon spending money would be a better idea.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO! Still got another 5000 XPer to acquire before I can greatly if not completely reduce my presence here. But my goal and mindset has been made and I won't change unless somehow the costs to redeem the Amazon gift card will raise or that the value og the gift card will be reduced or increased.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• That's typical, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's happened before. Not every time. I use my phone to browse GaG, so I put it down frequently to do other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the story of my life LOL
    I'm always doing that. But I'm trying to stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • ROFL, MY LIFE.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I just check it randomly throughout the day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha. That has happened a few times. Addicting.

1|0
    0|0
  • the amount of time I say I just do this before I log off GAG it's only 22:30 hours
    next thing it's 03:30 hours oh fuck I best get to bed got to be up at 08:00 hours

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah every night haha XD I think "OK just gonna check GAG before bed" then it's 5:30am when I check the time next O_O

0|0
    0|0
  • I just get on when I'm board

0|0
    0|0
    • I know but there's always one more question...